1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling LOL Pic website - AUTOmatic wp-plugin ROBOT that AUTOposts up to 1000 articles / day

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MarianCvrta, Oct 24, 2011.

I'm selling a brand new LOL Pic website + the integrated LOLPic plugin which automatically publishes funny and interesting articles from a wide range of websites.
    it also provides you with a lot of features, from the article status, to category and author.

just wanted to test the idea and see if it works. and it worked. got over 2000 visitors from viral pics [facebook + twitter + stumbleupon].

I'm moving forward to a new more complex idea, so need to give it away. As a business idea, there's a great potential for this site to actually work with the traffic exchange system [2leep.com | wahoha.com | avalanchers.com | scribol.com | mgid.com | zaparena.com]
    get some traffic and sign up to exchange traffic. it should boost it exponentially.

Or you can install the plugin on several websites, 10, 20 and do the trick with all of them.

payment via paypal.I am ready to negotiate also. Will provide support for the code also, and offer a week of free development on your requirements.

tizzpic.jpg
    stats.jpg

MarianCvrta, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  2. dischg

dischg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I looked around and couldn't find any info on your plugin. Do they have a website so I can familiarize myself before I consider this auction?

dischg, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. MarianCvrta

MarianCvrta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The plugin is written by me :) that's why I offer support and development

4. dischg

dischg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    And where do you get 10,000 visitors a month? With the exception of 3 days, you get about 50 visitors a day.

Is there any income? Got any analytics? Where does your plugin pull it's content from?

dischg, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  5. MarianCvrta

MarianCvrta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I only promoted the articles during the 3 days , mainly on facebook, so traffic shouldn't be such a big concern. The posts are pulled from a wide range of such websites. No analytics.no income, didn't use any ads so far.

6. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    So you say that you are giving this away, my friend 2.5 k is not giving this away, with only 50 visitors per day, even $50 is not giving it away, and no Facebook traffic will not last, Facebook traffic only last a day, maybe two if you are lucky... No I am not hijacking he post. I thought since I wasted my time being tricked into looking here- then I may as well troll the post to make it worth wasting my time in turn.

thsadmin, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  7. MarianCvrta

MarianCvrta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The plugin which automatically writes the posts is worth 2.5k, not the traffic. Concerning the traffic , I Just wanted to see if it went viral, and it did.

Read the thread and please don't waste my time

MarianCvrta, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  8. myrikimaru

myrikimaru Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 26
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    wow.. brand new website for $500. and your iTrader is scary. good luck mate

myrikimaru, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  9. MarianCvrta

MarianCvrta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    omg, does anyone read the thread? It s the technology [plugin] that I m selling, not traffic. If $500 is too much for a custom robot, you'd better try to write one by yourself

On what concerns the iTrader, you should read carefully, and pay attention when assuming. Now get to sleep.

MarianCvrta, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  10. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    It seems that you're the time waster... Did you NOT pay the workers to make this script? Dude look at all your negative itraders... How can you dismiss those? Dude seriously... Your plugin is an auto poster? Wow how inventive... Like that has never been done before. If it's not about the traffic then why include it here? Stop wasting our time you stooge.

thsadmin, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  11. MarianCvrta

MarianCvrta Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now it's more than obvious that you have some reading issues. There's no other plugin that creates posts for such type of website [lol pics ]

Concerning the iTrader you should shut the **** up if you have some mental disorder, as those low quality NEWS article writers were complaining about not paying their trash, not this SCRIPT!

I'm not selling this to you, you wouldn't understand how to use it. Now get lost!

MarianCvrta, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  12. maco09

maco09 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    is it similar to mgid?, site dosent look professional, if you make the template look a like mgid i will buy it now.

maco09, Oct 29, 2011 IP