1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Long Term Article Rewriting job.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by serplover, Oct 24, 2011.

Long Term Article Rewriting job.
    Initially we would be ordering 30 articles a week.
    The complete requirement is of 100 articles/week.
    The articles would be of minimum 300 words.
    The articles would be on varied topics.
    I am paying around 1.5$/rewritten article.
    It should pass copyscape and should be error free.
    Post here if you are interested and we will contact you.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
    serplover, Oct 24, 2011 IP
    Rajendra Agrawal likes this.
  2. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How are we going to contact you then?

ssaxena07, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  3. serplover

serplover Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    post here i will contact the ones who are shortlisted.
    this to prevent my pm box from getting flooded with newbies with no experience.

serplover, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  4. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in this job.
    you can check my work in this blog post.
    northcyprusinfo.com

laceybeautiful, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  5. kchinenye

kchinenye Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi serplover,
    If you are looking for a professional writer then you need not to worry because you have got one at your service. I have personally been involved in writing articles on Business guides, Career development , Movies and Relationships. It would be my pleasure to be a writer in your nest as I have listed below a
    link to samples of articles that you could use to assess my writing style.
    Here is a link to few samples of my past work... [ http://goarticles.com/author/Kalu-Daniel/593108. Most of my work has been written with search engine optimization in mind and also make sure I maintain professional standards by including keywordsin the article as natural as possible. All my work passes Copyscape, and will run each article through Copyscape’s system before sending it over to
    you. In conclusion to this you should be expecting the following:
    One hundred percent original content, good grammar spellings and would be
    able to write 3 articles(500word) at least in a day.
    My email address is
    Hope this proposal meets your requirement. Thank you

kchinenye, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  6. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am open for samples. 100 % CS passed and flawless grammar. fast TAT, experienced and expertise on almost every niche including financial, fashion, home, relationship, PRs, Reviews and many more. Contact me at Skype : Content2SEO

Thanks

ssaxena07, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  7. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am up for this job. Within a '24-hour' deadline, I can churn out a minimum of 10 articles.
    Let me know if there is any room for me.

No pre-made random samples will be provided but I can 'create' a sample article for you. If you don't like it, I keep the rights to the article and you won't be charged for it.
    Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Paula1234

Malika.Sharma, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  8. quakes

quakes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Hi, we are two writers who who can easily rewrite up to 20 articles a day so your order won't be a problem and we will easily meat the deadline. Our articles will be 100% unique and CS passed and none of them will be less than 300 words. If you want sample rewrites, then we will gladly provide them for you, just contact us on

quakes, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  9. CreativeWritingSolutions

CreativeWritingSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  10. rockyshah90

rockyshah90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,I am interested in this job.
    I have team of writers from US, Philippines,India,etc.I can provide you articles as per your requirements.
    Hoping for your positive response.
    Thanks

rockyshah90, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  11. Deepakdude

Deepakdude Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    If the job is still open I can do this for you at 1.2$ / rewrite... We are a team here we can deliver 15 articles / day...
    looking forward for your response..

Regards

Deepakdude, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  12. mario.david

mario.david Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested to work with you and will provide all the rewrites in 2-3 days. I will provide you the samples after your reply. You can contact me at Skype. My id is mariaharis11 and my email is

Awaiting for your positive reply!

mario.david, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  13. lgtnt

lgtnt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. I'm interested to rewrite for you. I can rewrite a sample article that you'll provide if you want. You don't have to pay for it if it doesn't meet your requirements. Hope I get the chance to show you what I can do. Thanks.

lgtnt, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  14. darkmoney99

darkmoney99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I'm have a flair for writing,and I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. A number of my projects are in various websites,a work which is very similar to your position. I am available to chat by IM like Yahoo and gmail, or you could just email or Skype me if need be, and I would be happy to set up a convenient time to discuss the job you're moving. I will be available for up to 40 hours per week for this position. I would like to work at a rate of 0.5$ per 100 words.
    Regards,
    Darkmoney99
    P.S.-
    Skype Username- darkmoney99
    Gtalk-

Samples for Your Consideration:-
    1. Tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller
    Long and silky hair has been the fantasy of women all over the world. Maintaining such beautiful hair is an entirely different thing. If you have been suffering from thin and frequent hair fall, you would definitely need tips on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. The technology has progressed in leaps and bounds, but no technology exists that can make your worn out and thin hair into luscious and silky overnight. For that, you would need to maintain your hair and treat it like an asset in your body. Here are some tips for women with potential bad hair on how to get your hair grow thicker and fuller. 1. Regular shampoo and conditioning is not a solution for repairing your bad hair. There are shampoos that claim to reduce hair fall and root damage to the hair, but research has shown otherwise. Use only protein rich shampoos that would help your hair get nutrition and only then, would your hair become luscious and long. 2. For hair treatment, do not go to the spa very frequently, as there are home remedies that can help you get that shine and make your hair grow thicker and fuller. You can use the egg white and curd and mix it in a batter. After a homogenous mixture, you could then apply it to your dry hair and leave it on for half-an-hour. After those mixtures hardens in your scalp, then rinse it out with the help of a good shampoo and brush it evenly. You would see a noticeable growth to your hair after a few days of treating your hair to such mixtures. 3. Always watch your nutrition. Remember to avoid junk and oil rich foods, as they are very bad for your skin as well as your hair. Hair follicles react badly to the growing levels of oil on your body and excessive hair fall is the first signs of such a disorder. Kindly refrain from consuming junk food and go for healthy food like salads and fruits, and include them in your diet. 4. Scalp massage is a must for women with excessive hair fall. A huge percentage of women suffer from excessive hair fall and the only solution is to get rid of dandruff and bad skin from your scalp. Hence a massage every alternate day with olive oil, jojoba oil or coconut oil is sure to help in your endeavor to see beautiful hair in your scalp. 5. Drink a lot of water for the benefit of your body as well as your hair. Having good hair can only be possible if there is a daily intake of about three liters of water in a person. Drinking water makes for good bowel movement in your body and also a healthy skin. 6. If your genetic hierarchy has the trait of baldness, then you can be certain that whatever effort you take to curb the hair fall and thinning of hair, would not be successful. In such a case, you could take the help of a medical practitioner, in figuring out a permanent solution to your problem. 7. Also try and reduce stress in your life. Getting stressful can lead to hair degeneration and the reason of your hair fall could be a psychological one and the only way possible to stop your hair fall is to reduce stress and all the factors that can induce stress in you should be done away with. If you happen to follow these tips, you would definitely get to see your hair thicker and fuller than before.

darkmoney99, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  15. artagnan1978

artagnan1978 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello serplover,

I would be interested in your project, regarding the long term article rewriting job.
    I am an experienced and qualified article rewriter, as I have rewritten several hundred of articles by now on various different topics.
    My rewritten articles will pass Copyscape and will be error free.
    Please feel free to check my iTrade page for feedbacks from my previous customers.
    Samples are also available on request.
    Looking forward of working with you in the future,
    Regards,
    artagnan

artagnan1978, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  16. anandnik00

anandnik00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I can see a long list of competitor for this job. I don't want to say much sned me an sample and i wont dissapoint you.

Thanks,
    Anand

anandnik00, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  17. optimisation

optimisation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, I am interested in the job. I assure you maximum satisfaction by the time we get started.

optimisation, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  18. tobetheman

tobetheman Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this still open? If so, then PM me... I have 1000's of articles published online for reputable sites as I have been a freelance writer for over 10 years.. 100% command of the English language...

tobetheman, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  19. prashanth1

prashanth1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

The links are provided in my signature. My articles will speak the rest. Awaiting your reply !!

prashanth1, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  20. tupwrite

tupwrite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello! I see you have quite a few responses...I would like a moment to say I am very interested in your work description. I am from the United States, fluent in English. I am college-educated, professional and mature. I charge 1.50 per 100 words for creative and original content writing. My research skills are impeccable, and I have a good work ethic. I do not believe "cheaper is always better" in regards to creative writing. My work speaks for itself. It is concise and fresh. I do not employ any teams to assist me. I hope to hear from you!

tupwrite, Oct 24, 2011 IP