1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Be a Loser With Amazon Associates

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by BlogsAboutCrap, Sep 30, 2011.

I haven't visited this board in a while, but nothing's really changed. Everyone here is looking for a shortcut to making money on Amazon.

People, spend time producing valuable, unique content geared around a particular niche, and you'll make money. If your first focus is looking for a shortcut with a Wordpress theme or plugin or store template, then you're never going to make a penny.

So, if you want to win, make a blog or website that helps people, and explains why specific products are worth buying.

If you want to be a loser, buy a fancy Wordpress theme and don't work on your content.

BlogsAboutCrap, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  2. nuruddeen710

nuruddeen710 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice... People buy from people they trust, and we affiliate marketers build trust by providing value in our content.

nuruddeen710, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  3. Internet Marketing IQ

Internet Marketing IQ Guest

Best Answers:
    That's weird because I buy Fancy WordPress Templates and I actually make money?

Huh?

Yeah I would agree there is no magic bullet, but what you can or can not do vs what others can or can not do is just a matter of opinion.

I wouldn't create a site without a "fancy wordpress" theme.

Internet Marketing IQ, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  4. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    It takes work no matter what theme or plugin you use for sure. But I do think that content has to be the #1 priority to make the readers happy they came to your site.

rhondag, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  5. benchrest

benchrest Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats funny because I have been using automated sites using WPzonbuilder plugin and gazette themes and sold $3,000 worth of products this month so far. I don't even do any advertising. Alot of my sites are ranked on the first page of search engines and go with that. I could make alot more sales doing some advertising but don't have the time.

benchrest, Oct 22, 2011 IP