1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best article submission service you would recommend?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MikeLumbley, Sep 30, 2011.

What is the best article submission service anyone would recommend, service such as: Isnare, sliqsubmitter, submityourarticle, articlepool, articlesubmitterpro, articlesubmissionservice, do they really work and worth the money?

Please help! Thank you!
    :)

MikeLumbley, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  2. vampiro

vampiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mike!

I am not into article submission business and I don't tried using them... But with regards to your inquiry, my friends do suggest using articlesubmitter or articlesubmitterpro for this one. And the return of their investment is fairly high. I hope they are not lying. Well, it is worth a try though...

vampiro, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  3. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Freaky speaking, i not suggest to use those auto submission software. If you want good result, always use manual service and go for those top article directory

lifeplayer, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  4. waller540

waller540 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had varied results with Isnare, not great though. I agree with the above posts, stick to manual submission.

waller540, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. Overseas

Overseas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MANUAL SUBMISSION IS A MUST

By all means use the Super Article Spinner, but always, always submit manually ... Other spinners are available (this is my choice, as i've used this for 8 months with fantastic results.
    :)

Overseas, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  6. nickswift

nickswift Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone still recommend Isnare?

nickswift, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  7. rashidsohail

rashidsohail Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not into article humility playing and I don't proven using them... But with regards to your investigation, my friends do inform using articlesubmitter or articlesubmitterpro for this one. And the yield of their investment is fair drunk. I wish they are not fabrication. Fit, it is worth a try tho'.

rashidsohail, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  8. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    The best is undoubtedly Article Samurai, as you'd expect seeing as it comes from the same guys who created Market Samurai.

BTW, to the guy promoting 'super Article Spinner' via his clickbank hoplink - very funny. Shuffling paragraphs is a very minor trick, and will do nothing except defeat a single SE test - 'shingle ordering'. Which isn't that important. I also love the way that his screenshot of his 'inbuilt spinner' shows a section of text that has been spun with ContentBoss. We have the original and his spin in our logs.

contentboss, Oct 22, 2011 IP