1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Profitable established 2year old website + domain Autopiloted!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by gordi555, Oct 22, 2011.

I'm looking for a buyer on my ClickBank review site + domain that is 2+ years old and very established in Google.

Site: http://www.reviewsdb.com
    Sales Generated: $997.04 (see warning at end of post - don't want to misslead anyone)
    Stats and Proof: http://www.reviewsdb.com/reviewdbstats.jpg
    Daily visitors: around the 60 to 70 mark now.
    Reason for Sale: Wedding costs

BUY IT NOW:
    $100

ReviewsDB.com is entirely coded by me in PHP & MySQL. It UPDATES ITSELF via a cronjob (automated script running) every day that grabs the latest product information and additions from ClickBank and adds it to the site.

The site has around 18k products in the database that grows each day automatically so no work required for this.

I'm good at SEO and marketing and the site targets the name of the product and also the name of the product with the word "review(s)" after it because these are the search terms that serious buyers use in Google before making a purchase.

The site design and product pages have had a lot of research done to both SEO and click through. SEO was researched before the build and use real urls for the products "reviewsdb.com/product-name" for example.

I built the site to provide REAL and honest reviews of products that are available via ClickBank because there are a lot of products and hardly any real reviews for them.

The idea to make a sale was to provide the reviews on the landing page and then this links to the product with our HOP link to generate the referral money.

The only task that needs to be done is checking reviews before they go live and this is done via PhpMyAdmin (very easy to do once done a few times) as no backend admin script was required.

Each sale is tracked by a custom tracking ID (marked in green on the stats screen shot) and this ID links up to a database entry where it tracks the referring URL etc so you can optimise the site better to increase sales.

As you'll see from the stats screen shot the sales and traffic are growing nicely! I've invested a few $$$ into link building and SEO and have let the domain mature in Google for trust and ranking purposes.

All sales are final and will also provide my services for transferring to your hosting and getting it up and running with your ClickBank hop link etc.

Please POST questions so saves other people time.

Thanks for looking!!!

WARNING: This is more of a project as the site is dying! It needs some SEO but is still automated and custom coded! This site was doing really well until a few months ago. Now it needs some work to bring it back. Please very little sales since june 2011.

gordi555, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  2. benjaminrhys

benjaminrhys Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is the traffic for the last 2 months and the revenue?

benjaminrhys, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  3. gordi555

gordi555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here you go...

Capture.PNG

No revenue sorry.

gordi555, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  4. Quanin

Quanin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why traffic is going down?

Quanin, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  5. gordi555

gordi555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Because I haven't worked on the site for over a year. NO SEO, nothing at all.

gordi555, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  6. benjaminrhys

benjaminrhys Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How easy is the site to maintain with no PHP MySQL? What SEO have you done? How difficult is it to change the clickbank code for each of the reviews the site offers? Can analytice be added along with any other monitisation?

benjaminrhys, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  7. gordi555

gordi555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It needs PHP & MYSQL to run. Basic SEO done. Easy to change the clickbank code. Yes Analytics can be added easily to the site.

gordi555, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  8. benjaminrhys

benjaminrhys Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sorry with no PHP MYSQL skills, how easy can the site be run?

Can you PM me with how much you are looking for the site?

Thanks

benjaminrhys, Oct 23, 2011 IP