1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Video Marketing in Youtube and my link in description add to my backlinks ?:p

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by A14, Oct 21, 2011.

Hello

Yes , I mean Video Marketing in YouTube, Yes uploading videos about my website to youtube , and in description adding my website link - hyper linked , say a short example as this video(this is not my video) , just an example of what i mean to help you understand clearly .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39uIuVIH-t8

I
    f i have videos of that sort , does athdwallpapers.com actually gets a backlink form this video , or it does help seo in any way ?

Thanks a lot if you can help me :)

A14, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  2. ADifferentNinja

ADifferentNinja Peon

Best Answers:
    It does, but the link is nofollow and nobody truly knows if a nofollow link will help you when it comes to ranking your website in Google.

ADifferentNinja, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  3. hyberian

hyberian Peon

Best Answers:
    Adding your link to YouTube videos is definitely something you should do. You must do it in the format: http:// YourURL (dot) com so that it's a clickable link in the description. Yo can also add a clickable link embedded in the video itself, but to do so you'd have to create a YouTube Ad Acct. Although the description link is a rel="nofollow" you still get value from it especially as many YT pages have very high Page Rank. Having said all that, you want to promote the video itself to to get new customers to your website / landing page etc..

hyberian, Nov 13, 2011 IP