1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does FB likes helps my website..

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Sultan Khan, Oct 21, 2011.

I fail to understand how does it will help my website when a person is just clicking on like button on my FB page and doing nothing on my website.

Sultan Khan, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  2. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    My guess is that you have the Facebook button on your website. Well then when people click the like button they are building your list at facebook in which you can share your offers there or share your site. The like button is like an autoresponder without the responder.

3dPrinting, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  3. lalit.nagrath

lalit.nagrath Member

Best Answers:
    when someone like your page then it is shown in their profile or feed , like Alex likes "Sultan khan IT Tips" or similar .
    friend of that guy who visit this guy s profile knows about the link and land at your website , so it s kinda of free traffic and publicity.

Do put a Like button or better a FB page . people spent heck lot of time there

lalit.nagrath, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  4. KlausKesselGO

KlausKesselGO Peon

Best Answers:
    Mainly prestige. If you have 1000 likes verses 100 the average person would more likely at least try it out.

KlausKesselGO, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. SocialMediaForBusiness

SocialMediaForBusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    What we do to help our clients is put out quality content through wall posts on the fan page. These posts show up on our page fans newfeeds. When we can engage the fans and get them to Like our posts and/or comment on them, this dramatically increases our posts impressions on other peoples newfeeds. Be sure to include the website link in the Info tab (About, Description, Website). We are often able to drive quality traffic to our client's website from the fan page.

SocialMediaForBusiness, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  6. amkeabhi123

amkeabhi123 Member

Best Answers:
    i think you can not create the fan page well, because you can define your product in the welcome page in the facebook, people looking your welcome page then click your website refer.

amkeabhi123, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  7. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats what Fan Gates are for. It stops the person from getting into the content. They will need to click on the Like button first to gain access. I hope thats what you're referring to.

3dPrinting, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  8. vinay121078

vinay121078 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting FB likes means another way of getting traffic to your site, you can share your thoughts and updates with them.

vinay121078, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  9. travelnetwork

travelnetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    The more fans you have the more chance you will have for leads. :)
    Suppose if you have 100k fans, you share some thing in facebook page and may be 100 people click on that link and it will increase traffic on your website. ;)

travelnetwork, Oct 22, 2011 IP