1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have Google any Enmity With My Site ?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by amrish2338, Oct 20, 2011.

I am working on my site these day to get ranked better . My site is appearing on 4-5 page of google search for its main keyword .
    Till Now I have worked for two Internal pages and put them on top - 10 from their position .
    I was able to see my page about 12 hour in top 10 bit not this is no where .
    My site is sill in web index .Site's other page are also ranking on 4-5 page for their keyword .
    But the page for which I worked are not appearing is search but these pages are also in web index .
    I have not done any black hat way to get ranked . I have only Done Social Bookmarking .
    My site's all pages are on their position but the 2 pages for which are suddenly not appearing in search .
    Please help me to put this out . I am still confused that why it all is happening .
    My all hard work in going waste .

amrish2338, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  2. amrish2338

amrish2338 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some One please help me

amrish2338, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  3. rizecorp

rizecorp Peon

Best Answers:
    Promote your website with relevant keywords. And try to see those keywords are longer tail keyword phrases. Because they will keep in a top position longer than a simple one or two keyword phrase due to the sheer volume of traffic and competition.

rizecorp, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  4. Sultan Khan

Sultan Khan Peon

Best Answers:
    frequent changes in the page may be the reason....

Sultan Khan, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  5. Bekky

Bekky Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Crawler is a only a software that check sites according to their content . so if your content is not good then don`t tempered on google just recheck your error and try to improve that.

for more information you must read the google blogs.

Bekky, Oct 21, 2011 IP