1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Settled! I am getting SOFTBIZ Script - Auto Classifieds Script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by bigbody300, Jun 23, 2010.

After all the research, price comparison, support and reviews. I ended going with SOFTBIZSCRIPTS.com Auto Classifieds Script - $99 + $19 installation.

I will let you know how my experience goes. ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THEM?

bigbody300, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  2. bigbody300

bigbody300 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its going to get installed today - i will be using it over the weekend, and will write a FULL REVIEW of this product.

bigbody300, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  3. bigbody300

Best Answers:
    *** REVIEW - Part 1 ****

Well after working many hours this weekend its finally looking good. Just so you know this my first script and i dont know PHP - just HTML. So, i paid the $19 to have the script installed from the staff at SOFTBIZ SCRIPTS and it was well worth it, he set it up just like how its on his site. After going through it, editting some templates its finally looking less like a template and more like a nice site. There are a few items with regards to USER EXPERIENCE which i hope he will fix - and then he can sell it in a new release of it maybe - but Overall "Savvy" is his/her name has been great at communication and explaining things. But I did give Saavy a list of items to address ( i will let you know if they plan to fix them)

I will finish this review once i get the site up and live, to the level where i can share it with people here. Off to bed...gotta work tommorow! LOL..

bigbody300, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  4. bigbody300

Best Answers:
    *** REVIEW PART 2 ***

Well we are working through all the updated to the script i have asked for which will end up improving his system (looking to launch end of week) - and i had no hesitation from him. So far its all SOUNDING good - once i get the updated files, I will report back and also show the site. Still think his Script and service is A+

bigbody300, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  5. bigbody300

Best Answers:
    ** FINAL REVIEW ****

Well the site is finally live after some issues and my own enhancement - its live and working well. I give this script and support team 9/10 it does everything i need the their support team was SOOO flexible..they totally modified it for me. I would suggest them for your auto script. You can see my site here Custom Cars for Sale

bigbody300, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  6. scott231us

scott231us Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, for an affordable $100 classified script, your site looks really good! I don't like their current templates the company sells, because it seems to wide and bland to me.. I was curious, how did you adjust the width? Was everything else easily adjustable in the admin panel? Have you noticed any bugs so far?

scott231us, Oct 20, 2011 IP