1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which one do you use...

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by oo7ml, Oct 18, 2011.

?

Which platform do you use

1. Mac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Windows

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  3. Other

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    May be he is a brand follower.Its a bit insane following one brand thinking its the best.Wearing/using specific brands doesn't make one special.But most people think its make them something special.I don't understand.

bharatmax, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  2. drhowarddrfine

drhowarddrfine Peon

Best Answers:
    Wrong on both counts. You MUST be thinking of someone else.
    So I'm right. You're just guessing at all this and could be entirely wrong. In fact, you are.
    Because it's not a percentage. The readers score is a compilation of factors but I profess to not recalling what they are.
    And again you GUESS there is 1) and agenda and 2) there are advertisers. There are NO advertisers so everything you complain about in this thread is false!
    And the fact that you can't find any agenda should say something. Apparently you believe CR has an agenda for hundreds of companies around the world and that agenda changes every year as products get raise, lowered or maintained in the same position.

I always find it strange when people knock CR they always bring up advertisers and opinions but don't realize that they have no advertisers, no agenda, and publish reports based on paid membership and laboratory tests that are quoted around the world. But only here on DP do I find you thinking everybody else is wrong.

drhowarddrfine, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. drhowarddrfine

drhowarddrfine Peon

Best Answers:
    I was right. You've never seen a CR survey before. First, the survey is many pages long and covers a wide variety of products. It's not a 30-second survey at all and, iirc, took me about half an hour to fill out. Second, it doesn't ask for "opinions" of any kind. It only asks if you needed to take the product in for repairs (computer/washer/TV/radio/whatever) and how much did it cost to get it fixed. It NEVER asks if you're happy or think the product is great or any such thing. So the worst you can do is say, yes, I had it repaired and then hope thousands of others respond the same way. But if that's your whole objective, you have some work to do or your whole survey may get rejected by not filling out anything else.
    There is no place on the survey to do such a thing.

4. drhowarddrfine

drhowarddrfine Peon

Best Answers:
    So you like to make things up to make yourself look good, huh? Even though it's a lie?

I've told you before, and I've said it elsewhere: I own NO Apple products except for an iPad I was given for my birthday over a year ago. And even that iPad I no longer have cause I gave it to my son in Chicago a month ago. I'm a former hardware engineer. Most of the computers I own I built myself. I run FreeBSD and Linux.

5. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    Still doesn't qualify you to post the thread in this area. Judging from your logic, you could have also posted this in the Paypal section if you plan to purchase the Mac online and pay with Paypal.

Daddy must have large pockets then :)

Clive, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  6. gilad121

gilad121 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use windows but i am looking to buy a new mac soon.

gilad121, Oct 20, 2011 IP