1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase user on Classified site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sonamseo, Oct 19, 2011.

Hello friends I m working on classified site, i used all the way of SEO, SMO but user of my site not increase. Please give suggestion to increase user of my site....

Sonamseo, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  2. cheburashka

cheburashka Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, you need traffic which means you need to rank for keywords that are relevant to what you do. You can also have blogs, social media, and other referral sources driving traffic to your site.

cheburashka, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  3. xboxguy82

xboxguy82 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could use other classified sites to help promote your classified site. You already know everyone on those sites are interested in classified sites so it's very targeted and potential traffic. Be creative!

xboxguy82, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  4. digiprod

digiprod Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also contact or send email to websites owners to promote their services or products on your site or maybe go to other classified ads websites and look for contacts or email adds of their advertisers and ask them that they can promote also on your classified ads.

digiprod, Oct 19, 2011 IP