1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it easy to make money with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by koolzen, Oct 13, 2011.

1. gpark205

gpark205 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just getting started too. From what advice I'm getting so far, the important thing to do is pick a niche that you have experience and knowledge in and can help othwers with. stick with niche and really work at it.

gpark205, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. valermas

valermas Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also a newbee in ClickBank and we should work rather hard and there is nothing to be done

valermas, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  3. Swanton84

Swanton84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I been into Niche Marketing and Clickbank for 5 years and counting.

My strategy is to build many niche wordpress sites on various profitable niches and earn passive income online.

A good site to order premium niche wordpress websites is www.howtobuildawordpresswebsite.org.

Swanton84, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  4. semwinner

semwinner Peon

Best Answers:
    well, i think it is hard to say, especially for newbies,
    the competitive environment is very fierce. in other words, it is harder the early days.
    but, there are also lots of people can get lots money through CB, that is to say, if you know the right way, and you can hold it to end, you will success.

semwinner, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  5. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    With the correct tools It can be inexpensive and Very Easy To Make Money With Clickbank!!

CARNANO, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  6. smartty

smartty Peon

Best Answers:
    i think click bank is failing now because i get more than 495 hopes counts and no sale this is just stupid affiliate

smartty, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  7. mecanique

mecanique Member

Best Answers:
    1- trafic

2- a good niche

3- hard work

4- good luck

mecanique, Oct 23, 2011 IP
  8. laggr

laggr Peon

Best Answers:
    it's easy if you already have a booming niche site wherein you can just insert a product that's related to it. that way your market's already got a grasp of what that product is and you already have the traffic.

when starting from scratch though, you may have a hard time especially if this is a first. people jump the 'make money method' hoping it'll be done in days but it really doesn't. if you have the patience to go at it for a couple of days work and a couple of weeks updating, then all the better because that is what it really takes to create a longer term effect.

don't get me wrong though, other people do it in 1 day and make money the next but that's primarily because they're experienced already or they just have great luck with their choices. but as the days go buy the products are becoming more low quality and you might want to do a lot more work to find the right one. just be patient and industrious about it when you decide to work on it :)

laggr, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  9. itechnologyplanet

itechnologyplanet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its not a child play.. if you want to earn money form clickbank you have need extra work for earning :)

itechnologyplanet, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  10. askanaffiliate

askanaffiliate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It tough, I have found that alot of products within ClickBank are not popular or too attractive. Also, alot of the material that they are selling or the content can be found on the internet. I guess the true answer is that it is tough, but the more effort you put the more you can make. The key to this is to have a popular, niche specific website so that people visiting will find some of the Clickbank products on your site attractive and buy them.

askanaffiliate, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  11. baliproductreview

baliproductreview Peon

Best Answers:
    the key is traffic.. more traffic more money

baliproductreview, Oct 27, 2011 IP