1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Demonicpedia - Demon / Demonology Website - Aged Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by swaggerer, Oct 17, 2011.

Selling a website with huge potential.

Like my Alien-related website, there are some topics that will never go away. People will always be fascinated with The Paranormal. Demonology is no laugh matter.
    Look for yourself. Demon-related topics are searched for my millions of people every month.

My website, Demonicpedia, gets around 1400 Unique Visitors every month with literally no work from me other than getting it indexed. This should prove to you the power of this topic and my website.

Traffic can be seen here: (please note I changed hosts on this website in August. The website has been up and running for nearly 1 year.
    demonicpedia.jpg

Buyer gets:
    Domain @ Namecheap
    Content/Software to run the site.

Payment via Paypal only.
    I'm sure some of you are asking why the high price. It's simple really, I know this website is worth it. The amount of work I've put into this site, the fact that other than indexing I've did no SEO work, and the amount of traffic it gets... I know this website has huge potential.

This website is only for those who know what they're doing, who can push this website to the next level and turn it into something truly great. For those who want to see endless revenue possibilities with ads, book sales, and even demonology equipment. The sky's the limit.

Please PM me with any questions or to make the purchase.

swaggerer, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. dischg

dischg Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Did you plug in all the content or do the users do it like Wiki?

dischg, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  3. swaggerer

swaggerer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I plugged it all in but the system runs off Wordpress so you can easily adjust it so that users can create accounts and add content.

swaggerer, Oct 18, 2011 IP