1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create paul angelina backlinks ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mnaresh, Oct 17, 2011.

Can anybody suggest me How to create Paul Angelina backlinks ?And from where I'll get these kinds of links .

mnaresh, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. rankdominator

rankdominator Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL

Its Paul and Angela - but nonetheless. These links are basically forum profile links that link back to your homepage.

Each forum allows members to create profiles, and some allow for capturing of the user's homepage.

You can take a look at some of these forum profiles by doing a Google search:

That is the username that Angela uses for most of her profiles. Subscribe to the same forums and create profiles on those sites.

Hoep that helps

rankdominator, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  3. imservicesolutions

imservicesolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well,

You can get their packets but honestly I recommend you find your own. They have too many subscribers so the sites in their packets get spammed hard and then everyone's links get removed.

These are basically profile links, search for niche related forums and web 2.0 sites and you will soon have your own big list of authority sites to create profiles (and drop links) on.

imservicesolutions, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  4. seoteky

seoteky Peon

Best Answers:
    Forum profile links are deep links just like paul and angela links...This is good and proven helpful for many. But don't just depend on building links through this method. Be natural, guest posts, blogs, comments, themed links :)

seoteky, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  5. pentavon.gary

pentavon.gary Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are good links but why are you triyng to build links on Pr 4-7 on root insted of building links On real pr 4-7 ON PAGE!!

Think about it ... I really think the second's are greater.

pentavon.gary, Oct 18, 2011 IP
    stefania.voicu likes this.
  6. stefania.voicu

stefania.voicu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I must admit i am totaly at your side @pentavon.gary.

This package of do follow links on real Pr 4-7 on Page makes the difference in Serp . And if you can combine them with some edu backlinks, some link pyramids, link wheels and some social links really rules..

But i must admit that i use Angela and Paul links also. Keep on growing...:))

stefania.voicu, Oct 18, 2011 IP
    pentavon.gary likes this.
  7. Hampers

Hampers Peon

Best Answers:
    Is quite time consuming and energy intensive joining so many forums and it many have two or three step processes for joining. But I like them, I went through with yahoo site explorer and did a backlink check on angela's links and there are like 1400 forums to join and be just like angela.

So spend some time and join them, it can't hurt.

Hampers, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  8. Balaji Naidu

Balaji Naidu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have never come across this mode of link building, but it seems more of building links on same profile where paul angelina has build. Seems illogical, I will always recommend to build back links only from niche or related websites.

Balaji Naidu, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  9. geester1

geester1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you get the right websites and the right profile they ARE very powerful.

geester1, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  10. danatur

danatur Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a site www.cazaretur.ro area of ​​tourism promotion and I do not know how to appear in top positions in Google search. What advice can you give?

danatur, Nov 22, 2011 IP
  11. mikeavery11

mikeavery11 Member

Best Answers:
    I am satisfied with Paul & Angella's backlinks. I have subscribed it monthly. It charges me $ 8/month, each month they sent me 50 High PR list with a pdf files. In this pdf files you will get full instructions that how easy you create the links on Angella's links.

mikeavery11, Nov 22, 2011 IP