1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Earn 100$ per Month?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by MBDungo, Oct 5, 2011.

1. maruxz

maruxz Peon

Best Answers:
    get involved in some affiliate programs instead of Adsence. One click can earn you more than a few cents. Of course, your blog must have visitors or found on Google with related keywords.

maruxz, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  2. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started a two new blogspot blog with aim to earn $100/month on each blog.

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  3. Tamalkrishna

Tamalkrishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    Remember, if you really want to earn money, you should not be lazy. The way you are saying that you are unable to earn 1$ in a month, it may be very difficult for you to earn enough money. So i would at first suggest you to make up your mind seriously. Then try to earn money. Automatically you will find lots of ways to earn. You don't have to ask for suggestions.

Tamalkrishna, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  4. 9xdscom

9xdscom Peon

Best Answers:
    At first you should not be lazy, you cant earn money.
    you need a nice look website and some good contents then try to post everyday.

9xdscom, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  5. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ho-how could you do that?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
    MBDungo, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  6. sweatlana

sweatlana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write one topic per page. When you focus the content on each page of your website, and really make it a narrow focus issue increases the chances of great relevance, high-paying keywords that match the content of this page.

Write a page about dog training, for example, is fine, of course, but a bit too generic. Write a page about potty training your puppy is a little better, but writing a specific page on potty training your golden retriever puppy is much better. Keep the topic so focused on the target and can then link to other relevant sites focused - like potty training your German Shepherd, Rottweiler, etc. - through your site.

sweatlana, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  7. TerpNetwork

TerpNetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Long tail keywords will be easiest for you. Grab that low hanging fruit and you can make $100 a day easily.

TerpNetwork, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  8. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is Long Tail Keywords?
    How can I do that on my blog site?

MBDungo, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  9. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Long tail keywords focus on phrases instead of single words. So in SweetLanas example you would focus on 'potty training a golden retriever' as a keyword instead of 'dog training' - the competition is less so you have more chance of your blog ranking high in the search engines for your keyword.

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  10. blind bandit

blind bandit Peon

Best Answers:
    Make a new blog with good template, i mean when visitors visit your blog they know what they want in your blog and they also know what you give to them. In you blog right know, it's seems like garbage. I do not know is it content or not, is an important content should i read or not?

I suggest you to using WordPress cause it's powerful but if you still want to using Blogspot it's doesn't matter.

The conclusion is: do you know what you want to publish? or you just want to get money from your blog?

blind bandit, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  11. LaurenB

LaurenB Peon

Best Answers:
    What about making your website a bit more exciting? Visitors aren't going to want to click on links on your page (which will make you money) if the site is pleasing to them. If you use Wordpress, try a premium theme like those at ElegantThemes.com or Google themes for whichever blog platform you are using.

LaurenB, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  12. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's difficult to earn $100 in a month just from AdSense, but it's not impossible. Your blog needs a lot of work. For one thing, it seems to be too random. What are you interested in and what information do you wish to share? What will I get from your site? You need to give people value, otherwise no one will pay your site any attention. Work on the layout and design too. It is as disorganized and random as your posts.

affilorama, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  13. sdgroot45

sdgroot45 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll be honest... And I mean no disrespect... with the content in your blog I would imagine it would be almost impossible to make much off adsense. Not only is your content disorganized but it seems that there isn't any theme to your blog as well. You have to make something that people will want to read and follow. Your blog seems like it is just made to have adsense on it.

sdgroot45, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  14. kuwikuwi

kuwikuwi Peon

Best Answers:
    just do seo and earn more then 100 per month

kuwikuwi, Oct 28, 2011 IP
  15. Harry222

Harry222 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While starting blogging , you should keep in mind that dont do blogging only for money otherwise you will surely Fail Badly..!!!

Harry222, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  16. bkgroup

bkgroup Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    but the question is how to make $3.3 per a day if the income is 1 or less per day??

bkgroup, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  17. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that is more of a goal you can set for yourself. The bigger, more important question is HOW do you earn thatn USD$3.3/day? You need to organize your blog, make it presentable. You need to come up with better posts than the ones you have now. Not only will you need to choose a niche and target keywords, you need to write high-quality articles containing these keywords. On top of all that, you need to promote your site so you can get more traffic into it.

affilorama, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  18. madina78692

madina78692 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    hardwork is key to success
    advertise on twitter. hire a person, give him sm salary, tell him to keep posting ur link whole day. then c the traffic n money.

madina78692, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  19. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hard work is definitely the key to success but hiring a person to post your URLs on various sites will not help you earn money. Building backlinks is different from posting your links on websites. There is a strategy to it. Also, if you are intent on earning, it would be more cost-effective to do these tasks on your own than paying someone to do it for you.

affilorama, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  20. gadieid

gadieid Peon

Best Answers:
    You should think if you want to write blogs for your own enjoyment and take into account that it will not earn a lot of money. Or that you want to make a blog to earn money. These are two different things completely.
    If you want to write for the purpose of writing, forget about earning money although few dollars here and there are possible. of course

gadieid, Nov 1, 2011 IP