1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Way to Make Money In Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mintoz, Oct 14, 2011.

So how can you make money with Clickbank on complete autopilot so that you don’t depend on your own advertising budget?

The answer is quite simple. Create your own product and become a Clickbank vendor.

Clickbank has attracted over 1,000,000 affiliate marketers, approximately 100,000 of whom are designated as 'active' at any given time.

So it's a massive affiliate network. You don’t have to market to them. They come to Clickbank and potentially for your product. If you succeed in attracting enough affiliates, you will make money on autopilot.

If you sell your own products on Clickbank you:

- Build a list of buyers on autopilot

- Make money regardless if it’s an affiliate sale or not

- Leverage other people’s efforts

- Don’t have to drive traffic yourself (affiliates do all the dirty work for you)

- Become instantly a super affiliate because you can email your list and promote other relevant products

mintoz, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. Internet Marketing IQ

Internet Marketing IQ Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow what a brilliant post. Very insightful.

Internet Marketing IQ, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  3. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep :). Interesting way to have someone click on his sign link.

wtg, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  4. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you really think it is so simple???

vna1611, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  5. JonRhodesUK

JonRhodesUK Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Exactly! You do get some affiliates find you, but it really isn't that straight forward getting most of them on board. You have to offer a really high percentage commission (75%), have a great product in a popular niche, great landing page, affiliate materials, and then contact loads of people on forums or emails. It isn't really autopilot - it takes a lot of hard work and organisation to get a good amount of quality affiliates selling your product.

JonRhodesUK, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  6. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    If this really was so good and true at the same time, it wouldn't take long for such a thing to become outdated due to over saturation...

uleesgold, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  7. mintoz

mintoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course any business on the internet needs some marketing. But things are easier in clickbank. The keyword is "viral". You need to get about 20-30 affiliates at first, not very difficult to do so. Then you get a good gravity number, right? 20-30 gravity is very good. Then things go viral. Other affiliates will be attracted. More and more affiliates will sell for you. Because they see some others in the marketplace succeeded in selling your product. So things will be easier as time goes on. At last, you can really make money on autopilot because you have a big group of affiliate marketers.

mintoz, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  8. vna1611

Best Answers:
    Things are easier with CB?
    LOL....
    Do you even know the rules of CB?
    I doubt you do from the way you speak!

vna1611, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  9. LoriCow50

LoriCow50 Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally I've only had limited success with clickbank as it's such hard work to get the traffic and very competitive. I prefer the physical products affiliate schemes such as eBay and Amazon.

LoriCow50, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  10. vna1611

Best Answers:
    you are very right -
    CB is one big pain.

vna1611, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  11. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah OP, it's not that easy and that simple. Check on CB marketplace yourself, check the not popular products. There are many of them, with gravity below 1. The successful CB vendors, you can count them with your fingers, the unsuccessful, maybe hundreds or even thousands.

g36, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  12. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice idea!!! But getting approved a product in clickbank is not that much easy as we are talking.

kittyluver, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  13. Linker365

Linker365 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will try what you are suggested....Thanks...

Linker365, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  14. roynetwork7

roynetwork7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sounds very easy, but it really not so easy.
    you need to have a good idea to go along with that.:D

roynetwork7, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  15. UnIcOrN2k11

UnIcOrN2k11 Member

Best Answers:
    Wow really nice and informative post.. Plz check out my sig too:D and do signup!

UnIcOrN2k11, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  16. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It IS exactly how OP states.

NO - it's not simple.

I've launched 40 products now.

Over 20 of them bombed.

10 or so went big.

5 went huge.

1 I run now is my biggest ever.

LOL at 'autipilot' - while the money branch is one element, it's not something you simply sit back and leave once you're making huge money. You babysit it and you're scared to leave your machine because you're responsible for a LOT of peoples income.

To the rest of you doubting it or thinking it's impossible or saturated = you'll never be successful with that mind set.

Business is saturated in general - people still make millions/billions.

OP = Your post seems like nothing but sig bait but at the same time it's pretty much spot on - just way oversimplified.

Here's your masterplan (you just have to do it as many times as it takes for you to get traction on an offer to scale it).

* Research markets

* Find a gap or outdo a current good converting offer that you feel still comes short and you can improve/make your own.

* Create your product/offer

* TEST the markets, change prices, copy, split test everything

* IF you manage to get (pre)sales - proceed to market/mass production and conversion mastering/enhancing the offer/creating bonuses/etc.

* DO NOT RECRUIT AFFILIATES YET.

* Market the product/offer yourself. GET SALES YOURSELF. Move 30 units on 4-5 platforms (youtube, ppc, squidoo, ezine, wherever).

* Document your success, create a blueprint for affiliates to follow.

* DO NOT USE AFFILIATES TO TEST YOUR OFFER - do not show up here, or anywhere saying "yay I launched, promote me" if you haven't moved any units yourself. Using affiliates to test your offer or tweak your offer or split test your offer is absolute bullshit and horrible practice. I see it here more than any other forum - you guys don't realize that the PROS vet your unproven cold offer quick and disregard it, the noobs don't know how to vet offers yet and just take your word for it. You're left with a shitload of noobs that won't convert for you, and you fizzle out into the vendor wasteland.

* Once you've proven demand for your offer, proven 30 sales, documented how you did it, proven keywords that convert beyond simple theory or a lil' research, and have conversion rates that are favorable for affilaites = THEN YOU LAUNCH ON CLICKBANK.

* By this time, you'll be super prepared and you won't even have to recruit much, affiliates will be attracted to your offer a la mass.

^ After reading that - now go look at all the launches in this clickbank section of the forum - notice the ones who tested and conversion mastered - vs the ones who are relying on YOU GUYS to be naive and just start sending traffic because the vendor hypes it... Notice the marketplace is fullllll of fails.

Lastly, never be shy to move on, don't kick a dead campaign/product down the road for x years. You failed, move on, do not cry or get emo this is biz. 40 products boyz - 40!! I would never be where I am today (and I do well) without all those failures and learning from them, repeating only successful moves and eliminating the rest. So your first few products are bound to bomb, and you'll learn more with each one you do. If I could start all over ^ I'd follow that like a treasure map.

NCMedia, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  17. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I read what you states carefully. Pretty good information. Even as an affiliate it will help me understand things. You mentioned Some of the points which is ignored by most of the vendors and affiliates.Interesting.

wtg, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  18. Cyvre

Cyvre Peon

Best Answers:
    so is it better to do clickbank or ebay and amazon?

Cyvre, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  19. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    i don't think that cpa like cb are that much easy, you have to work hard to get the results.

Irfi0009, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  20. mecanique

mecanique Member

Best Answers:
    Not easy to do it because Affiliés cherch a popular articals to promote it

mecanique, Oct 23, 2011 IP