1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Product Search Engine With Design

Discussion in 'Programming' started by widewebtalk, Oct 16, 2011.

Hi,

I am looking for someone to programme me a script i have been wanting to start a website with this script will be a shopping search engine script for products which i will upload from affiliate programs such as affiliate window etc, So it will need an admin backend for uploading data feeds and individual products.

I will also be posting products without affiliate links so i will need to be able to do this. The design i would like will be simple nothing to complex each product will show in search results and when clicked will display within my site with a buy button to direct away from the site to the sellers site.

I would like url rewrite for seo purposes and also some social networking share buttons on every page to share the products.

I have a tight budget due to current cirumstances but please do place you bid for me to consider.

For further details please do PM me, I will pay via paypal upon completion.

widewebtalk, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  2. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Do you want the products to be auto added or manually added? Which affilaite gateways do you wish to integrated? Will it have any product page or does it redirect to affiliate website?

Please show examples if possible and also mention a budget.

ifreakz, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  3. widewebtalk

widewebtalk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi There,

The script i want will display products from selected affiliate programs i choose so it will be able to upload data feeds and i will want a manual upload section so i can enter an image, text description and affiliate link for products to upload.

The affiliate programs i will be using are affiliate window, Affiliate future, cj but also will use others possibly.

See the below demo i like how this works i am looking for a more simple version of the below demo as i would not be looking for any comparison part of the script just the product search and display.

Demo: http://v3-us-skin3.demo.datafeedscripts.net/default.aspx

So if you search an item you will see a search results page then clicking an item will show the selected item on a new page with an image and text description. Then alongside this i would have a buy button which will take visitors to the vendors site via my affiliate link.

4. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    The example link does not show a simple site, firstly. Each affilaite network integration takes more hours and costs extra.
    So be specific. Anyway, what sort of budget do you have?

ifreakz, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  5. widewebtalk

widewebtalk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The example link is just a demo i want a more slimmed down version of this if it would be allot cheaper i would be ok with just the manual upload of product so with image affiliate link and text description and also selecting which catergory it belongs to and also maybe select search tags for the product. I have not yet set on a budget i am taking bids and offers on the work.