1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Once banned, now rejoined and with a few questions

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by super_kid, Oct 13, 2011.

Last year, I posted this:

I've since decided to keep my new Adsense account. I've received some payments (nothing amazing but it offsets the costs of running the site, so that's nice) but, fearful those first couple of checks I deposited into my account before I got banned years ago could cause Google to have my banking info under some sort of red flag -- account number or something like that --, I've been taking my cheques to those Money Mart-type places.

Here's the problem: It seems that I can't cash my google checks at money mart anymore, apparently I was never supposed to because the checks are for deposit only. So here's my dilemma: if I deposit the check into my account, won't that trigger some kind of red flag and get me banned or worse, sued by Google or something like that...?

Thanks guys

super_kid, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  2. super_kid

super_kid Peon

Best Answers:
    So, can anyone give me some advice?

super_kid, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  3. abdussamad

abdussamad Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your new google adsense account is in the same name as your old one then red flags must have been raised already. But since you got paid then it must be ok. I would just deposit the check and be done with it.

google adsense account details : in google's computers
    Banking details: in citibank's systems

Which is more likely a) google paying attention to its own systems or b) citibanks systems that it has access to? I imagine you would have been banned already if google was paying attention.

abdussamad, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  4. nairesearch

nairesearch Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't like the way some people talk of God as if they are deities. Can't you contact them, and table this? It's only human that you behaved like a child you were and be sillier then. And Google will understand this for sure. One day Google will be turned to Godgle.

nairesearch, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    don't worry one second about it anymore! Just cash your check or just open a new account and make wire transfert, don't worry about it, if you're clean now they don't want to look at your history.

JamesColin, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  6. UnSkeen

UnSkeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's too smart to register again, you should just go with another site.

UnSkeen, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  7. ardley216

ardley216 Peon

Best Answers:
    Happened to me years ago too. back in 2005. Everything about me has changed, as in my personal details even my name ;) It's been working well for 2 years

ardley216, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  8. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i don't know about your country but in our country adsense fraud is too much so if your bank refused to deposit your check then no other bank will accept your cheque.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Oct 17, 2011 IP