1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My adsense account was blocked-need guidence for opening a new account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Ahmed3335, Sep 25, 2011.

Hello,
    I am a newbie here.My adsense account was blocked for no reason,1 week ago.Now i am planning to open a new adsense account?i want to know that is it allowed to open a new account using the same internet connection?Also i need some more guidelines,which i should follow before creating a new account,so that google maynot block my new adsense account.

Ahmed3335, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If your account has been banned then no, you're not allowed to start a new one.
    If that was the case people would be able to do whatever they wanted and just reapply for AdSense, which is clearly absurd.
    If you start a new account, which I am not recommending, then you would have to change your online identity completely to avoid detection. They would also notice if you used the same address and bank details again.

CountryBoy, Sep 25, 2011 IP
    robjones likes this.
  3. themesD

themesD Peon

Best Answers:
    I would highly not recommend you to open another adsense account. If Google finds any relation between the current account and the new account, your account would be disabled again.

Instead of using Adsense again, why not try other adserving applications ?

themesD, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  4. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must have done something wrong, so if you open a new account then,
    a) you´ll probably do it again, and get the new account closed too, and,
    b) trying to open another account is against Google´s T.O.S. and that will be closed too.

Just accept the fact that you´ll not get another account and try using an alternative like adbrite etc.

PaulSch, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  5. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If it was truly blocked for no reason, you can appeal it, but chances are you did break their ToS somewhere along the line.

As far as opening another Adsense account is concerned, I'm sure people do get away with it, but personally I'd be on tenterhooks all the time.

benjaminp, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  6. PaulSch

PaulSch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you imagine if you opened a new account, got fairly successful and had a few dollars in the account and then Google closed it for breaking their TOS?

You would be mortified and they would be completely within their rights!!!

PaulSch, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  7. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly had you read the original TOS - the legal agreement between you and adsense then you would be fully aware that if they cancel you account then you cannot legally apply for a new one. Also you do not say why you are banned or what for? The guidelines for you to follow on Googles adsense website and the TOS, sounds like you didn't follow them...If you had read the TOS then you would know you can't re-apply. Of note is that they ban the site as well, so even if you sold it nobody could run adsense on it again, even if you get another account then the ads won't show up on your site. Also in re-applying then in theory you are committing fraud.

adsenseplr, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  8. Dhaval1983

Dhaval1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, all the users replies are pretty demotivating about to open a new adsense account again. I am the poor victim of my adsense account got banned due to some fraud clicks on my website. I still dont know who has done FRAUD clicks...offcourse I won't do FRAUD clicks on my own website....
    So I appeal them that someone did more than 200 fraud clicks in a day but still they did not hear me and blocked my account. I provided all the proof I had but they were of no use as far as ADSENSE is concern.
    So why not to open a new adsense account using different details?
    @OP- you may go and use different details and open a new account. Good luck !!!!

Dhaval1983, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  9. p4w4n

p4w4n Member

Best Answers:
    you should open a new account but don't use same details....otherwise your new account will also get disabled

p4w4n, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  10. ultimatewriters101

ultimatewriters101 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to open a new account make sure that it should not be under your name, using the same bank details, address, and IP address you used when you open the banned account before. It should be totally different account with total different identity.

ultimatewriters101, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  11. Tamalkrishna

Tamalkrishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    No you are not allowed to open a new adsense account. Do not try to do that. Rather contact Google to find out what has happened and how to get your account unblocked.

Tamalkrishna, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  12. hollyboom

hollyboom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stay away from Google adsense...Regards

hollyboom, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  13. ryan27

ryan27 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if the Google block your adsense account that maybe your using other post or videos that you don't own

ryan27, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  14. hollyboom

hollyboom Active Member

Best Answers:
    An google adsense account can be forced to be blocked in 2 weeks by anybuddy.I haved reported this for google security award and they su**k.
    In the same way you can close all your ^friends^ adsense accounts. If somebuddy want to test it for him,this can have an cost,but sure that can be easy maked.Best regards---

P.S.

DO NOT SEND ME PM BECOUSE I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO RESPONSE.

hollyboom, Apr 19, 2013 IP