1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New to Adsense Don`t Know How To Earn..... Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by HumzaKhawaja, Oct 2, 2011.

Dear Friends,

I have a website name www.technicalworlds.com i put my adsense account on it..... Please Help me that how to bring traffic on it and how to update my site and also guide that how can i earn money normally.....
    Otherwise i lose my pocket money....
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Khawaja Humza

HumzaKhawaja, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  2. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before Project Mobius gets here, lets state the obvious.

1. Search the forum
    2. Everyone else asks the same question so even just browsing the forum can answer that
    3. Earning money 'normally' means you have to have some kind of product and sell it, or get a 'normal' job. So you want a business adviser or a career counsellor.

I talk to someone on IRC all the time who asks the same questions and he starts a new project every few weeks, sinks hundreds of hours into it, realises its too hard or someone tells him something like 'wallpaper sites don't earn much money' and then does it again. Can't help these people.

RumpledElf, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  3. mouse5

mouse5 Peon

Best Answers:
    A quick google search will help you with ad placement. As for making money from Adsense - don't count on seeing a dime for a while. Google only pays you when you accumuate $100. Seeing as how most people are ad blind nowadays, you'll have to rely on many thousands of impressions to reach $100.

mouse5, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  4. Jenny4u

Jenny4u Member

Best Answers:
    You have to do a constructive SEO to get genuine traffic. Then the site will get good traffic.

Jenny4u, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. yho_o

yho_o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    your script can not establish connection with the database ^^, check your db error

yho_o, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  6. fiksfarenet

fiksfarenet Member

Best Answers:
    check on google for seo end read some seo lessons just for start.place the ads in good possitions to increase the ctr.

fiksfarenet, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  7. kansy

kansy Peon

Best Answers:
    what is going on here? anybody......:p

kansy, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  8. ultimatewriters101

ultimatewriters101 Peon

Best Answers:
    RumpledElf is right. Do a search forum please. You can get a lot of answers on DP. All you need to do is to have time to search and read them. This will save you more time than waiting for someone to post a detailed answer here.

ultimatewriters101, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  9. Tamalkrishna

Tamalkrishna Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should try to get more traffic, so that you can get clicks on the ads to earn more money. If you search online, you would find there are lots of ways to get free traffic. Use all of them, you would surely earn more money.

Tamalkrishna, Oct 15, 2011 IP