1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook... what is it all about

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by monosodium, Oct 10, 2011.

I don't have a Facebook... but a client wants me to develop the codebase for a social networking site.

So I'm doing a little research about what makes Facebook so addictive. Can somone tell me why everyone spends so much time on FB? I don't use any social networking sites myself - too busy. I spent yesterday trying to spy on people using Facebook at Starbucks but the tiny fonts make it hard to see what's going on.

How often do you check in to FB every day, and what do you typically do when you get there?

Also are all your FB "friends" people whom you know in real life?

Is Facebook useful or is it fun?

Thanks any responses

p.s. Please don't tell me to open an account and find out. Been there, done that, didn't get it. Thanks

monosodium, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  2. buzznebo

buzznebo Guest

Best Answers:
    Watch the movie "The Social Network" and you would get some idea.

buzznebo, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  3. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Feel strange that you are not familiar to facebook which is the biggest social networking platform. for me its very good.

pageupseo, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  4. tym123

tym123 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's some kind of useful in many ways. Facebook lets you connect with your friends globally. It also reflects who you really are. Facebook is also fun with customized games of your choice. I guess you should really have a Facebook account right now. =)

tym123, Oct 14, 2011 IP