1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Picassa for link development or Site Marketing purpose

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by webcoolest, Apr 30, 2009.

Hi

We are doing lots of things to promote our service and website. So now how can we use picassa to promote our service and website. Is there any way to promote website using picassa web album.

Need suggestion...

Regards
    Waby

webcoolest, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  2. mjindustry

mjindustry Peon

Best Answers:
    I've really liked Picasa for many years, but i'm starting to feel like I'm giving a lot of that traffic up, when it should be coming to my site. It's so easy to upload to picasa and maintain it though. As soon as I get something as neat as a standalone on my site I will concentrate more on that.

However, here is what we have done. We have one album on Picasa that has been there for like 5 years. It has generated a total of almost 500,000 hits which for us is pretty good. The only thing I could think of doing to help the SEO there is to put a link to our website from every single picture in the caption area.

You can see what I'm talking about here... https://picasaweb.google.com/111380619264811014596/CustomWoodCarvingsAndSigns

mjindustry, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  3. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    Like picasa, flicker and many other image hosting very useful for getting traffic and back-links. Proper submission procedure need to adopted, for example alt-text which
    can be interpreted by a search engine with appropriate keyword and if the images are good, then it will drive traffic of your site.

varindia, Oct 22, 2011 IP