1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google crawl and check domain names owners

Discussion in 'Google' started by jcyber, Oct 14, 2011.

I'm trying to understand if google is checking domain names owners while crawling website.

I have network on websites on different ip addresses and I just want to make sure Im doing the right thing.

Please advise me.

jcyber, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Google is a registrar and can check domain ownership. Matt Cutts has been quoted saying something like, on average a person owning one website can devote more time to a site than someone owning 10 websites. Unless you are using different hosts, a different IP on the same class of IP's is going to be a red flag if you are crosslinking the sites.

mjewel, Oct 14, 2011 IP
    merlinseo likes this.
  3. xaniagarcia

xaniagarcia Peon

Best Answers:
    It Prevents webmasters to create lots of site for the purpose of backlinks and monopolizing one niche..., its good to have different types of platforms and ip's when buying domains..

xaniagarcia, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  4. jcyber

jcyber Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about if you put all the domains that are linking to each other on different ip's and different c blocks?
    Can you be safe like that?

jcyber, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  5. merlinseo

merlinseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes different Class-C IP's will help you , In simple terms different Hosts .
    But then make sure its just not purpose of linking, Make sure you are linking the content for real purpose of information sharing

merlinseo, Oct 15, 2011 IP