1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Rank Gone From One Of My Sites In Last 2 Days

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by coolerchoice, Oct 14, 2011.

I noticed that one of my blogs has lost its PR in the last 2 days which is strange because i do not see any change anywhere else it has gone from PR3 to NA the only change that i have made recently is a theme change on my wordpress site could this affect my rankings,it even shows NA when i check it with PR checking tools,all my other sites are still the same and i am not ware of any PR update from Google,has anybody else experienced the same any info would be appreciated

coolerchoice, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  2. futurepocket

futurepocket Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, Google changed the call URL for page rank, so I don't know what tool you are using to check your PR, but I wouldn't worry about it. Your PR is still there, use the official Google Toolbar to check your PR.

futurepocket, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  3. linksboy

linksboy Member

Best Answers:
    Google change their API server. So use google pagerank toolbar to check your PR. I hope your PR is still there. or use _hxxp://ipagerank.info to check.

linksboy, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  4. maddog13r

maddog13r Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the same thing happen, and I know few others in the same boat - as linksboy stated, Google changed their API server.

maddog13r, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  5. Aurelius25

Aurelius25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps your PR lost is because you don't try to evaluate your seo performance and update the content

Aurelius25, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  6. e007

e007 Peon

Best Answers:
    The valid reason is "Google change their API server." few of my add on show me na status for google pr, if i checked with other sources it will show. So do not worry about it.

e007, Oct 14, 2011 IP