1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting Software - Affiliate programs and more

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dkalweit, Jul 7, 2004.

1. jarvi

jarvi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Another affiliate network to consider is http://www.darkblue.com. They don't charge like the other networks such as CJ. They make their money from a popunder that launches their PPC seach engine. From a quick look at their info page, minimum deposit is $500 and that all goes to affiliate payments. You can pull out anytime and get a refund.

It might give you a chance to see whether affiliates are able to sell your product/services without the expense of a CJ type setup.

DISCLAIMER - I work with them as an affiliate not a merchant so I can't make comments from that side of the fence. Also, read all the T&Cs as the above information was after a quick scan of some of the FAQs.

jarvi, Jul 9, 2004 IP
  2. sayli

sayli Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to be part of the affiliate network that will take a lot of members simply because it is part of the network, you should look at Commission Junction. They seem to be the grand-daddy these days, although I felt a bit 'expensive.

sayli, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  3. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try submitting to blogs in your niche, there will be plenty available, as well as press releases and article directories to the likes of Ezinearticles and Goarticles

golfpro1, Oct 15, 2011 IP