1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BossArticle.com - Article Writing Services [50% DISCOUNT FOR FIRST ORDERS]

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ColorWP.com, Oct 9, 2011.

BossArticle.com

Article Writing and Article Rewriting Services

Everybody knows that content is king in online business.
    You need to provide constantly updated content to your visitors to keep them satisfied and coming back for more.
    Also, search engines love websites which are often updated and give them better priority in rakings.

An article writer writes with quality in mind. The good article writer writes also with the client in mind.
    I can offer you premium quality article writing and rewriting services, while keeping your requirements in mind, delivering excellent content and quality results.

I can write in almost any niche, but my areas of expertise are SEO, Webmastering, Web Programming (PHP, Wordpress),
    Electronics (Cell Phones and Mobile Operating Systems) and Business/Economics.

My rate is the following:
    Article writing - $0.01 per word
    Article rewriting - $0.005 per word

Payment: PayPal/Moneybookers

Bulk orders and clients with multiple orders will receive a special discount. The delivery time is usually within 24 hours for a single article, but depending on the complexity of the topic or the load of work at once, it can take slightly longer. In fact, in order to guarantee that you will get the best Return of Investment, I will refund 100% of your money if your order is delayed by more than 48 hours of the initial deadline.

You can see examples of my work at BossArticle.com. You can place your orders directly at the site, or by sending me a Private Message or E-mail.

Payment is done in advance. You can check my reputation here to see that I am a reliable member (registered back in 2007) and I have no interest in ruining my reputation for five dollars. The minimum order is $5. (500 words writing or 1000 words rewriting)

DP SPECIAL: FIRST 5 CLIENTS GET A 50% DISCOUNT
    (in exchange for a testimonial, which will be posted at the site)

Let me know if you have any questions or you are ready to place an order.

BossArticle.com

ColorWP.com, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  2. BearBranch

BearBranch Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll order 3000 words of rewrite

BearBranch, Oct 13, 2011 IP