1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 728x90 Banner space to sell - High Volume NFL Team Site Above the Scroll

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Ian, Oct 11, 2011.

I have an NFL team site & forum that does high volume traffic (over 2,000,000 - 4,000,000+ page views monthly, along with over 150,000-200,000 uniques monthly) and I have two ad networks, one of which is providing just a 72-76% fill rate where I'm squandering about 16,000-37,000 potential ad impressions daily.

I'd like to fill them, and I posted this earlier but still have one or two spots left and it's a great deal for anyone who wants to take advantage.

For anyone interested I'm offering the opportunity to include your 728x90 banner for just $100 for 12 months (less than $10 per month) , which will put your banner into the rotation at our top location for any available inventory in which there would normally be a "default view". I did this last year for a couple of other clients, and we delivered nearly 2,000,000+ ad impressions, and that number probably would have been far higher without the lockout. Thankfully we're already above last year's numbers, so things seem to be looking good heading into this year - so I'm guessing the offseason will be much higher which should see a significant improvement there.

Here is a recent shot of our traffic stats:

[​IMG]

It's an extremely high quality NFL site that's over 10-years old in an above-the-scroll location - which means you'll get prominant positioning with each impression. This means that you'll likely get well over two million quality impressions for your investment over the next 12 months right where people will see them.

It's a high-quality and well respected site that I've been running for over a decade, with one of the biggest fan forums in our market (average of 600-1700 active users at any given time, and when I provide the URL you'll be able to see it) - and your ad will be right at the top each time it appears.

Please keep the demographic in mind (sports fans), and I'll only be accepting ads for high quality businesses, and sites with good reputations. No shady adult, gambling sites, etc. Also, please don't contact me about potential affiliate programs, we're not interested in those at this time.

You also need to have a good reputation here on Digital Point, preferably people who have been here a while.

Anyway, if you'd like more info PM me, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Ian

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    Ian, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. moondaerela

moondaerela Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    provide latest analytics screenshots and ur site url and price?

moondaerela, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here are the stats from the last 30 days:

patsfans-sept-oct-2011-screenshot.jpg

Price is shown in the original post, and I will PM you the URL

Ian, Oct 11, 2011 IP