1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is going on in Egypt? Is it that difficult for the people from different religio

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by TheMightOfLove, Oct 10, 2011.

What is going on in Egypt? Is it that difficult for the people from different religions to find ways to live in peace?
    Shouldn't all people in Egypt (and everywhere else) have equal rights?

TheMightOfLove, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not difficult for people of different religions to get along but it's almost impossible for any religion to exist under sharia law .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some religions suggest that representatives of other religions aren't human at all ( Judaism, for example). How you can have peace with that?
    But why?

thesickearth, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  4. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    Give me a valid and reasonable reason why not?

If a religion says: "The followers of other religions are inferiour to you, and may not have equal rights with you." Than that relgion is not from God,and should be banned by the government, because sooner or later the followers of the "supreme faith" will start abusing the non followers of their religion and no civilized country want to have a civil unrest.

TheMightOfLove, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was watching the twitter feeds as it was going on and much of the chatter was about Muslims joining the Christians, even the news had a Muslim saying "I saw Christians being persecuted but decided this was above religion so I went to help them".

Bushranger, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Of course there are decent Muslims in Egypt who want no part of the sickness taking hold there, but don't be blind to what is actually happening. You are so desperate not to call anyone but the US evil, not to say anything bad about Islamists, that you stand for nothing.

browntwn, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  7. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like radical Islamists don't like different opinions on - in what to believe and in what not to.

Lower beliefs cannot be reconciled with the higher ones. The lower will use the lower methods in dealing with others - lying, cheating, violence and etc...

TheMightOfLove, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  8. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Exactly the opposite with you eh. Nothing's good if it ain't American. See how stupid that argument is? Ridiculous assertions on your part. Ridiculous and preposterous I tell you... Bad people are bad people, we ALL have them nearby. Look within.

9. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

10. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I wish DP would charge for stupid irrelevant photos. Might cut back on some of the trolls here. Seriously dude..what's the point of posting shit like that?

11. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Well dude you just don't make any sense , you have views of the world that are considered childish at best , you are biased to hell and back , you never back up your arguments with solid proof , when you post some evidence it always resembles the Pisa tower , you have the habit of lying and you always drop into a discussion posting nutty stuff .

Thank God that you're not obnoxious like Breeze Wood or Solar Products . I guess I should be happy that those two are out of the game , at least you are less not a total nutjob .

12. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    To you maybe but we've established over and over again that you're not the brightest of students.

Agreed. Jesus says that's the way to be. I agree with him on that.

Biased against immoral people, yep. Why aren't you? Nah, you're just biased against anything Chinese. I admit my bias so you know where I'm coming from, every single time.

Who does? What is 'solid' proof? Show me one post where you contain solid proofs?

huh?

Bullshit, please point out just one. I don't lie.

Like stupid images? or like an opposing argument to create a debate out of a lovefest?

13. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    Oh, but that will be antisemitism. You can't do that.

thesickearth, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  14. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think the current problems in Egypt are because of Jews? I thought this was an issue between Copts and Muslims.

browntwn, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  15. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I forgot SickEarth was a Jew hater. At least he left the Romanians alone.

Obamanation, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  16. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is going on in Egypt is that Egypt will soon be an Iranian satellite with all that entails for religion, politics, and life in Egypt. Same is happening in Libya and other places near the Red Sea. End result is that the Red Sea will by an Iranian lake not accessible by anyone against Iran or by anyone not willing to bribe Iran. The end result is that the powderkeg will blow up someday.

mmerlinn, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  17. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically yes. The reason a new religion is created is to be different from the old one, to convert as many of the adherents of the old one to the new one as you can and to kill the rest.

Sure - but try convincing the people in charge (of anything, anywhere) to give up the advantages they have. Would your boss let you run the company?

Rukbat, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  18. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    be sure that Egyptians will never split down due to different religious believes..yet as easy it seems to be

abdobasha2004, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  19. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    Just because Talmud says that non-Jews are animals that exist to serve the Jews, does not mean that I am a Jew hater. It just means that a believing Jew cannot possibly consider a non-Jew, a goy, to be a human being. This is just a fact, and if you are too lazy to google for direct quotes from Talmud, I can give the links here

thesickearth, Oct 30, 2011 IP