1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me out

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fscnitesh, Oct 11, 2011.

i am fresher in seo so i want to know something about seo any tel me that how can i prompt my http://satviklogistics.com/ website. n how can increase site page rank?..

warehouse for rent logistic park
    warehousing and distribution logistic service,
    supply chain warehouse on rent,
    warehousing,
    logistic

fscnitesh, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. fscnitesh

fscnitesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase Your off-page activities like blog, article, classifieds n beware spamming.

fscnitesh, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  3. vivek kathiriya

vivek kathiriya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    Here you give just detail of your site But first of all you need to make sure about Keyword for search engine.....that will bring traffic for your site.After decide proper keyword you need to start substitution in "Good PR site,need to do some SB,Directory,PR,Article,blogging and also need to to some SMO" work to get high rank.

vivek kathiriya, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  4. BluesFan

BluesFan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi fscnitesh,

I assume by "prompt" you mean get your site in the search engines index. These days this can happen automatically given a bit of time however the most effective way to get a site quickly indexed is by using social media. Twitter is pretty good for this, simply tweet your sites URL and Google should crawl. However a more strategic way is to signup to Google Webmaster Tools, here you can get a better handle on your site, submit XML Sitemaps, and prompt Google to crawl your site.

i personally don't really use Page Rank as a marker for success as Google rarely updates PR. However it all comes down to links. You need quality links pointing into your site and you need to add value (create useful content) so that people link to/read/share pages within your site.

Hope this helps

BluesFan, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  5. seo_tampa

seo_tampa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the website only has one (1) back link based on Yahoo site explorer. Obviously you need more inbound links coming from good PR sites/pages

seo_tampa, Oct 11, 2011 IP