1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My definition of a great nation. Generally speaking the more honest, good, and loving

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by TheMightOfLove, Sep 16, 2011.

My definition of a great nation. Generally speaking the more honest, good, and loving people a nation has the greater it is. And vise versa. The more crooks and hateful people a nation has the less developed as whole that nation is.

If you agree reply with "Yes, it is true."

TheMightOfLove, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  2. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    The definition can be found in the bible itself - And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today? (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 4:7-8)"

It's a nation that receives righteous decrees and a body of laws. Ishmael was to give birth to such a nation.

Do you agree?

IsraeI, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  3. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    If that's your definition of a great nation, I won't argue with you.

4. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And that is a good thing because, if you argued with his definition of a great nation within the borders of such a nation, you might end up getting whipped to within an inch of your life.

Obamanation, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not my definition, it comes directly from the bible...you cannot really argue with your own bible.

Now you need to know that these righteous decrees and body of laws came through the way they always have, through a Prophet, and that Prophet is no other than Muhammad Ibn Abdallah صلى الله عليه وسلم‎ the descendant of Ishmael.

Why don't you agree?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    IsraeI, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  6. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My definition of a great nation : Finland .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  7. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't sorry. Mohammed didn't pass my common sense test.

Religion Spirituality, Questions and Common Sense. Yes and No. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2274790

8. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IsraeI, the Bible is a self-fulfilling prophesy, not a definition. It holds all its claims to be self-evident, and they aren't to anyone who doesn't accept them - which is the vast majority of the word's population. You say
    but since it's not my bible, I can argue with it, and always have - and with anyone who assumes - a priori - that if it's in the Bible it's correct.

Rukbat, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  9. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم, was sent by your own God, read your bible properly, rejecting him means eternal hell for you dear, if that's what you want..nobody will stop you.

Cheers

:)

I never said the bible is a definition, where did you get that from ?

And yes I told OP that he cannot argue with his own bible, because he's a bible believer.

IsraeI, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  10. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    You want me to just believe you without any questioning???

There is not even a hint in the Bible a new prophet "Mohammed" was coming. It is all in the imagination of some muslims that the Bible speaks of the coming of Mohammad. Only blind fanatics can believe that.
    Why don't you use your head and start reasoning over it?

(I laid down my case in the link above about Mohammad. No true prophet will ever get in a contract for marriage with the father of a 6 year old girl. If that was an order from God, then any criminal can say "God told him to rob, and kill... and in the case of Mohammad to marry a child..")

11. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    It's clear a Prophet was to come through Ishmael...it can only be Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم.

Read this thread over and over again, perhaps you will get it one day.

As for your little thread, there's a reason why nobody bothered to respond, its filled with lies and distortion.

One advice before I depart, never debate with a Muslim, you will lose by default.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    IsraeI, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  12. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not intend to offend you or anybody else, but since you are coming with big statements, may I ask you in which religion women are with the least rights and are the most oppressed? I am asking about countries where there is dominant religion.
    Try to answer honestly say the things as they are.

TheMightOfLove, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Depends on your personal experiences in the nation. You can be in a crap nation and fall in love with a girl there and all of a sudden the biggest shithole on earth will seem like a mountain of gold to you.

Blogmaster, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  14. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess great nation is who could ponder and find their way not just rely on a definite canal as holy book or holy man or holy land.

babak44, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  15. Emily Johnson

Emily Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. How many people have given up their dreams, packed all of their shit and moved to another place in hopes of fulfilling some delusional romance? And Hollywood movies only encourage this.

Anyway, I think the nations that work the best are the ones that don't plague you with rules and regulations and are democratic in their consideration of the "little people's" opinions. Take Holland, for example, they have legalized drugs and prostitution and still remain a relatively peaceful country. Because these things are legal, people who live there aren't as inclined to get into drugs and stuff. Obviously, there are still problems but, compared to the US and other places that spend billions of dollars on the "fight against drugs" and just create more anger and war and confusion. It's almost a psychological thing... you want what you can't have.

Also, a nation that doesn't pump so much capitalism into everything. It's always about money, money, money.

Emily Johnson, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  16. bharatmax

bharatmax Member

Best Answers:
    Then I would say it is impossible to think of a Great nation.As far as we all know, we can see honest, good, and loving people and crooks and hateful people in any nation.Does the separation of honest, good, and loving people will create great nation ?Yes..only when you compare them to crooks and hateful people.

on reading your question...another question raised in my mind.
    was there any time in our human history there exists Good people Era or Bad People Era?
    No..its all about chances.suppose, if a father brings two gifts for two of his children.Children will be good children..what if the father brings one gift?? will they be good ?

Finally..we are Just people..there are no good,bad people in the world.Love All.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
    bharatmax, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  17. TheMightOfLove

TheMightOfLove Peon

Best Answers:
    You can grade their honesty, goodness etc., just as a teacher grades his students at school.

If you take a look at people following different relgions(belief systems), you can find out about their religion by the fruits its followers produce.

TheMightOfLove, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  18. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those who consider it just another book can argue with it all we like.

Great Britain was a great nation during the blitz - and it had very little to do with honesty, goodness or love, it had to do with fortitude.

Rukbat, Oct 14, 2011 IP