1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how i submit directory very fast?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Bekky, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Maze00

Maze00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i always prefer manual work it has worth and likes by Big G:)

Maze00, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  2. robertkeen

robertkeen Member

Best Answers:
    i like manually way. No auto or software using.

robertkeen, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  3. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    SubmitEaze is probably the best website directory submitter on the market (certainly the best I've used, and I've used most of them). It also does article submissions too, so you get two submission types included in the same package

Yo-Yo32, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  4. mygold

mygold Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use robo-form for submitting link on directory.

mygold, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. offshoredataentry

offshoredataentry Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    Directory submission is a very important part of SEO so i suggest u do it manually and perfectly.

offshoredataentry, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  6. srcontentwriter

srcontentwriter Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello guys,

Google prefers to the manual submissions so don't use a software.

Thanks,
    Mandeep

srcontentwriter, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  7. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Google prefers to the manual submissions so don't use a software." Absolute rubbish!!! Why do people ALWAYS says this complete non-sense. HOW does google know HOW you submitted to a directory?! The directory doesn't even know HOW you submitted to it, the information is posted to it over HTTP, exactly like a web browser.

Submission software like submiteaze works in exactly the same way as a web browser; it posts the submission data to the directory over an HTTP connection, just like a web browser, which is why it makes absolutely no difference whether you submit manually using a web browser or using a submission software to do it for you - the end result is EXACTLY the same. The only difference is submission software can submit to directories 50 times faster than it would take to do it manually.

Please, if you don't know what you're talking about DONT give advise to others.

Yo-Yo32, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  8. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of article directory submission tools, a search for one of the topics would yield a few recommended tools

golfpro1, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  9. aarush

aarush Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You work on theme based directory if you are keyword and the other directory theme are same then directory accept you are submission fast...
    Thanks

aarush, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  10. ryangetty

ryangetty Peon

Best Answers:
    Many software are available for automated submissions but I would suggest you to do it manually to avoid spamming.

ryangetty, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  11. jashlok

jashlok Peon

Best Answers:
    For fast directory submission, use roboform. It is good for directroy submission

jashlok, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  12. jamespa

jamespa Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't go with any automatic software it will harm

manual submission is best use informenter it will help to fill the form faster

jamespa, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  13. weblinkbuilding

weblinkbuilding Peon

Best Answers:
    Use software for fast submission of directories link RoboForm. It is very simple to use.

weblinkbuilding, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  14. seoresources730

seoresources730 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with all of you.automated submission is just a curse for your site.it is just a spam and you could not put sand in the eyes of the google.

if you want automated submission then its your choice but if you are expert you should not use it

if you want fast submissions then there are various tools available in addons of firefox like autofill and copyallurl and much more tools

seoresources730, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  15. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why would it look like spam or harm your website? Will someone PLEASE explain that? Over and over again people say that, but then give NO REASON to back it up at all. It makes no difference whether you use a piece of software like submiteaze or a web browser to submit. In case you haven't noticed, a web browser *is* a piece of software; it sends messages over an HTTP connection, just like a piece of submission software does. The directory sat at the other end of the wire doesn't know what has sent those messages. If you think it makes a blind bit of difference to submit using a web browser over using submission software then you're mistaken. It makes no difference. The big difference is that you spend hours manually submitting using a web browser, I spend a couple of minutes setting it up and then press one button.

You'll notice that *everyone* who says 'manual is best' has no valid reason of *why* manual is best. Why? Because there is no valid reason, it makes no difference. If you're on here then you're operating a website, so you should have some basic knowledge of how the Internet works. A web browser is not some piece of magical software; it sends and receives messages over a HTTP connection. The only difference with submission software is because it's designed specifically for the task of submitting to directories it knows how to automatically process these messages in order to submit your website automatically.

I do wish people would just stop spreading absolute garbage saying that "manual is best" or "you'll get banned for using auto-submit tools" - they're both completely false, it makes NO difference. Blind leading the blind!

Yo-Yo32, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  16. Jacob0116

Jacob0116 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not Sure about Directory Submission, but if there is any software and if it creates any mistake than your submitted directory wont appear in a correct category, so its better to submit directory by your own

Jacob0116, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  17. vnsmith

vnsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    there are a lot of software available, but they aren't advisable for a lots of reason. One of which is that, you can't control on which directory it will be submitted and it's category. Why not do i9t manually, it is way better.

vnsmith, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  18. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not better at all to do it manually, it's 50 times slower to do it manually. SubmitEaze never selects the wrong category when I use it; I create a submission report each time I've run a submission to all of the directories (around 1,500) and in every single case I can see it's selected the most appropriate category based on the selection criteria I've defined. SubmitEaze has a pretty powerful category selection system. have a look here:

http://www.submiteaze.com/demos/categoryselection.html

Which is far better then you can do manually, or that you'll get in a form-filler application. Why? Because as I've said before submission software is designed for the EXACT task of submitting to directories. So once again the 'manual is best' advice is simply wrong. Just goes to show people who say 'manual is best' are just making assumptions, have probably never actually used submission software and therefore don't actually have any facts to base their 'advice' on. Once people have tried using submission software they'd never go back to doing it manually.

Yo-Yo32, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  19. Redberry-small

Redberry-small Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I submit manually but use different add-ons like autofillforms and InFormEnter.

Redberry-small, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  20. PerdanaCantiQue.com

PerdanaCantiQue.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many peoples at this thread said manually submission is better. Please let me know what the reason I must do manually submission if I got approval with automatic submission? Of course, I'm not spam all submission. As I know, people create automatic tools to HELP people save their valuable time, CMIIW... ;-)

PerdanaCantiQue.com, Oct 11, 2011 IP