1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Contents Site promotion via Facebook?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by alvin1972, Sep 21, 2011.

Just wonder can we promote our Adsense site through Facebook? Will it consider a violate to Adsense TOC? Please help as I cannot locate these rules via Adsense. Thanks

alvin1972, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  2. music legend

music legend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can promote it just dont tell your users to click on the ads

music legend, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  3. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can promote it but there is a big problem because people will unnecessarily click in your ads and tell you to click on their ads too. its very risky.
    thanks

digitalwebman06, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  4. morganmiller

morganmiller Peon

Best Answers:
    I have friends on Facebook they post links regarding what they have written, their blog links, those people are not very close to me so I literally tend to hide their posts, because there are lot of people posting important information and that can get sidelined by these promotional posts, so I would avoid Facebook and other social networking sites for promoting my blog.

The best way to promote your blog is getting it updated regularly, writing new content every day, every week or every fortnight by your convenience. Adding original content with good number of keywords is important for your blog to get recognized by search engines. Suppose, if you have a blog on money making online and you must be knowing people search on net regarding this category a lot so your blog should have these keywords mentioned in your posts so the search engines could get the keywords and show your blog on their lists.

Also, you can back link your blog on sites, like yousaytoo.com, which shares 50% of Google Adsense revenue with you. You can attract visitors from there, the more back links you create the more will be the chances of your blog getting recognized by the search engines faster.

You can also send your blog URL to Google, Yahoo and Bing, They don't guarantee that they will show your blog but it is worth a try to submit your blog URL to these search engines, but I think updating one's blog regularly and posting highly keyword optimized content is more important than sending your blog URL to search engines or back linking them.

Your blog may take time to get recognized, it can also take six months to years or may be more than that but that will be the time when you have to be patient and not lose heart and work even with more perseverance adding even more quality articles, Believe me I have friends who are earning good amount of income through blog just by staying patient and having quality content on their blogs.

If you have good content in your blog no matter you know the technicalities of search engine optimization, back linking your blog or not, your blog will get noticed sooner than later and once your blog get noticed and search engines start showing them in their searches then you will see extraordinary rise in your page impressions, thereby good number of clicks and hence good earnings.

So, having patience and in addition promoting your blog on the sites which I have above mentioned will help you get your blog noticed.

morganmiller, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  5. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    how many times do people have to ask whether driving traffic from facebook is allowed or not?

Project Mobius, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is allowed but you are not allowed to tell your friends to click on the ads! Just share your content with them!

miksy123, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. faysal969

faysal969 Member

Best Answers:
    There have no problem with social networking site's user. Many people are promoting their Adsense campaign with Facebook, Twitter traffic. Do not ask any friend to click on your ads.

faysal969, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  8. www.saphelpdesk.co.in

www.saphelpdesk.co.in Peon

Best Answers:
    dont ask ur friends to click on your ads

www.saphelpdesk.co.in, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  9. freak46

freak46 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes agree with you

freak46, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  10. globinch

globinch Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always use the social media services like Twitter or Facebook to promote your site thereby attract more visitors to your blog or website. It is all about branding your product or service. You need to make sure that you are not spamming any of these services. You can create Facebook pages, groups etc to create communities around your website or blog.

globinch, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  11. Milo Odin

Milo Odin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yea music legend is right i m also publish my content in to different groups and even in my status too.

Milo Odin, Oct 9, 2011 IP