1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Niche blog with exact keyword domain. On first page of Google.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by victor9011, Oct 8, 2011.

The site is a microniche site focused on the keyword do bed bug bites itch. The keyword has a low competiton on google.com and has more that 1000 exact searches from the US each month. At present the site ranks on the first page for the main keyword and receives traffic from some other keywords too.
    What will you get :
    - a site that has unique content (all articles are unique and written by me) - you might find varioations on different article directories because I have made backlinking work.
    - a high CTR Wordpress theme that has a unique header made by me
    - a site that has almost all the traffic from the USA
    - a site that already makes money.

You can see the adsense stats here:
    rev.jpg

The domain is registered at Godaddy and it will be pushed for free. Payment via Paypal only.
    If you have questions please send a PM.

victor9011, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  2. IoWn3rU

IoWn3rU Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site's BIN is about 3-4 times higher than the 10 month projected revenue of the site. You might want to consider lowering the price.

IoWn3rU, Oct 8, 2011 IP