1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Closed

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by euhlir, Oct 7, 2011.

This is closed.

euhlir, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  2. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    The website looks good, but It's missing the before and after.

I would change the word "manual" to "natural method" .

You really need to get some proof on your landing page. ( Before, After pictures...

And we as affiliates need proof that your product converts.

PS: the favicon has nothing to do with your website.

koahost, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  3. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Sounds like yet another Clickbank con

There is no way a tattoo can be removed 100% naturally if at all

I suppose this procedure includes some unheard of plant found growing in the swamps of mickey mouse land that dissolves the inks! BLAH!

Then at the bottom there will be a clause "May not work in all cases"

But I suppose there are suckers born everyday who are just waiting to be ripped off.

jadams, Oct 7, 2011 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  4. euhlir

euhlir Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback koahost. Always appreciated.

Thanks for flat out calling me a scammer, liar, and whatever else you ignorantly thought up in your head. I'm not selling a "magic plant" here. This is a full on system that uses all-natural products and a specific method to remove tattoos.

If you understood truly how laser tattoo removal actually works you would understand that the body removes the ink internally when the macrophages containing the ink are freed from the self-containing fibroblasts in the dermal-epidermal region of the skin, which is what my system does just without the pain or high costs. Laser tattoo removal relies on the body to discard the microphages during the 6-8 week recovery period in-between procedures. But you're the tattoo removal expert here apparently so what do I know. :p

euhlir, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds really interesting but I have a few things I don't like.
    For example the bottom text of your website:

I can understand if you don't use your own name, but why does it say that the course is for "entertainment purposes only"?

Wulkanen, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  6. euhlir

euhlir Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad you are interested in promoting Wulkanen.

Thanks for pointing that out. It is supposed to say "educational purposes only" in the disclaimer. I will change that immediately.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
    euhlir, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  7. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Well actually I do know about tattoos and I also know why this so called miraculous system is being scammed through clickback a well known provider of cons. If you don't want to be accused of scamming don't use clickback, don't believe me search Google for clickbank con.
    Why would you want to hide behind them if this was genuine?
    This so called miraculous treatment could be sold to clinics throughout the world and you could make millions over night.
    So this natural treatment does not use creams containing natural extracts from plants then ha and you are so sure the method works that you avoid doing clinical trials.... or have you?
    Lets see the evidence real evidence, not some rubbish landing page

jadams, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  8. euhlir

euhlir Peon

Best Answers:

I'm not here to start a flame war so think whatever you want to. Using Clickbank, which is a well-known payment processor with an active army of affiliates, does not mean that someone is a scammer, should be subjected to being called one, or is trying to hide behind them (whatever that means anyway).

It begs to be asked why someone who thinks Clickbank is a scam is looking through the Clickbank portion of this forum for, but I really don't care. I wouldn't sell a rubbish product because that's not the type of person I am and I offer a full 60-day money back guarantee to my customers.

Thanks for sharing your opinion and I wish you luck with your future endeavors jadams.

euhlir, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  9. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Are you saying that everyone who uses Clickbank is a scammer?

He does not appear to be hiding, this forum has 52,601 active members. :)

Blue Star Ent., Oct 7, 2011 IP
  10. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    You don't need to view the clickbank forum the title of the post was on the Affiliate Programs index page so don't assume anything.
    The fact you ignored a simple request to post some genuine media evidence from a legitimate source proves me right, if this was fact that tattoos could be removed without any surgical procedures then it would be in all worldwide medical magazines, newspapers and all television stations.
    The 60 day money back guarantee is worthless because its well known the majority don't bother, besides if you are implying tattoos can be removed in 60days with cream then that's the cop out clause, because for a fact it cannot, even the e-raze system takes longer on biggish tattoos

Before anyone buys into this baloney I suggest you visit your local medical practitioner or tattoo artist and ask them if this is feasible.

Hang on penny just dropped is this is the resurrection of the WreckingBalm scam from a few years back that also never worked

jadams, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  11. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought this was a repost - someone tried this already - and it was also scammy as fuck: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1993274&highlight=tattoo+removal

I've seen people post 'cancer cures' ebooks/launches etc. here so not to give you a free pass but at least it's not the worst out there...

Follow the advice from the other thread re testing/positioning/conversion mastering - and yes get yourself some actual proof. Can tell you right now if you posted a few craigslist ads saying 'free tattoo removal' in exchange for some video/pic/documented proof you'd probably actually convert and probably have people lined up (in fact I challenge you to do this, for yourself, to prove it works beyond theory/research/your quest for money first, helping people second ((you would have come way more correct if you were trying to help people first, money second))).

Hate to say it but I tend to agree with the way jadams is approaching this re being a bit shady but even he has a sig link to making moniezes (not tryin' to start anything but just saying don't judge/throw stones in a glass house).

It CAN be a good niche/product/offer if the shit actually does work. I don't need convincing or fancy pants terms to show me you know your shit but your customers are going to for sure, and they will want proof - and affiliates are two fold - some care most don't, they just want moniez (good affiliates want proof of conversions and that you tested extensively, and that they can sleep at night knowing they are not pushing some bullshit - you 'll get a few newbs to this but no serious marketer is going to touch it - I've been at it for four years at CB with 35+products and am a premier vendor - not trying to puff my chest just telling you what to expect with this if you don't get social proof and test more/show proof on your aff page/screen shots of conversions etc)... Never use aff's to test your shit, especially if it's first draft or hasn't had at least 20-50 sales with YOUR efforts/adspend/marketing behind it. I know you say "i'll be testing in the futu..." that's horrible dude - just shot yourself in the foot knowing you could be converting way better and you're blindly recruiting to a cold offer - killing much of your efforts prematurely before you're out of the gate (tryin' to say it in a good way for you to learn from - took me many products too. Don't get so excited that you launch so blindly and cold and 'work your way up', by then affiliates have come and gone with some rollover and newbs spamming for you and you fizzle out). Spend less time trying to write out the perfect recruitment thread and more time getting sales in the door and documenting how you did it from analytics to creative to methods etc.

Research niche - build quick site/quick ebook - put first draft on cb - list on DP = millions! lol, love the way most try to do this vendor thing here.

NCMedia, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  12. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    @NCMedia my sig well the difference is I'm not duping the public and there's no outlay to prove me wrong or $$$s for fade creams that don't work.

Ha I love it the guy had the treatment, came back and maintained the exact poise to the mm for a this was me before and now look the tat has gone.

[​IMG]

jadams, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  13. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Clickbank attracts all kinds :)

I've made my fumbles too, and had my ass handed to me on a few offers as well... gotta learn somehow so I try to be more neutral now but still firm.

OP in time you'll learn the money is a side effect from something much deeper than gray hat product/market research and quick deployment or flippa flips... If you wan big money you have to think from your heart a bit more, and think long term not the standard clickbank pump/dump bullshit. Might take you 20 more of these before one sticks and you truly feel good about it (again I don't need convincing but your footprint in a year/few years will be your own time to reflect as most do - and you tend to grow from this bullshit into a real marketer that starts up a real biz with longevity - this is but practice, on how to package your thinking into a viable offer - so at least kudos to that. Sooner or later it will translate better for you and perhaps even make some coin - not through this kinda stuff though).

NCMedia, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  14. euhlir

euhlir Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for all of the advice. NCMedia, your advice was golden and just what I needed to hear.

From your advice before and this golden nugget - this is exactly what I will be doing. From extensive research into the matter my method is supposed to work, but as many have pointed out that means nothing without proof backing. Whatever some may believe, I am honestly not a scammer and I realize now that proof is essential for this sort of product so I will be turning off the payment button indefinitely until I can offer some valid proof that it works and converts.

euhlir, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  15. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    No but if you throw enough mud at a wall eventually it will to stick, and I really do hate to see the gullible ripped off as I assumed here

He's hiding from the REAL world with his marketing if this product was genuine. Something like this IF it did what he claims would be worth zillions.
    Drug companies and clinics would be fighting for sole rights to this miracle cream.

Instead here's the recipe make your own cream and save all the disillusionment.

1% hydroquinone
    Exfoliator cream
    Multi vitamin cream

jadams, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  16. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I hate to see them ripped off too. I know zero about removing tattoos. I am a member of a forum that promotes Clickbank heavily. The owner of the forum recently bought a new house in the midst of a depression no less.

This is the real world. Real people are writing this. You are real. I will take your word on the value of it.

Wow... and that is worth zillions?

Blue Star Ent., Oct 8, 2011 IP
  17. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    Some people have no scruples hopefully what goes around comes around

What the internet is the Real world? you need to wake up sunshine, people do, say, and promise it all because the screen is their invisible barrier.

It's worth what ever the next sucker wants to pay for it in the next "Remove your Tattoo Naturally" clickbank rip off.

jadams, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  18. koahost

koahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    And that comes from someone promoting FILEPOST in his/her signature.

A big dump for copyrighted material.

This website and several others like hotfile, fileserve etc generate 99% of there income on copyrighted material that people want to download at better speeds and no waiting time.

Back the fuck off.

Whether his product is the real deal or not, is NOT FOR YOU to decide.

Have you even seen the product?

Euhlir,

You can make this product go viral if you get a actual case study on there.

Get someone to use your product ( In exchange for $$$. ) and make him/her report the process.

Get that video / pictures on your landing page and your conversions will sky rocket.

The biggest issue with converting your product is trust.

koahost, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  19. jadams

jadams Guest

Best Answers:
    The only thing you have contributed to the discussion that hasn't been said previously is an expletive

Guess that shows your age, maybe next time read the topic and try posting and adding something original.

jadams, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  20. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Only difference is Koa makes boatloads of money and age is irrelevant. You're here not to add value either but to puff your chest out re your morals yet you link to copyright bullshit duping people they can make moniezes or downloadz free with your method. Affiliate links at DP in your sig to make moniez is just as bad if not worse than the OP. What value have you added beyond blunt observation? In fact wtf is your objective in this thread? Has it been achieved? Did a new vendor learn some shit? I think so - now you're just justifying your sig/bs with resorting to judging more ppl - learn from your forum elders grasshopper.

NCMedia, Oct 8, 2011 IP