1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CS5designpremium.com - 9,900 [Exact] Monthly Searches - Get it before it's gone!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by QuickFreeHost, Oct 7, 2011.

I was bored and decided to help the community out by providing a really good domain that is available to register right now. Along with a plan on how you can make money with the domain.

Domain: cs5designpremium.com
    [Exact] Searches Per Month: 2,900

You can make money using this domain to promote cs5 design premium which is for sale on Softwarepedia.com for $1,325. Softwarepedia pays a commission between 2 - 10% per sale (through CJ.com). You can also use Adobe who has an affiliate program through CJ.com as well. Adobe is auto approve but softwarepedia.com is not.

Register the domain and have content written around Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium. Shouldn't take more then two to three 500 word articles with minimal backlinks to start ranking on the first page (since you will have the .com)

I would register this domain and set it up, but I already have enough domains as it is. So I thought I would let someone else have a go at it.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
    QuickFreeHost, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  2. shahbaz.ali85

shahbaz.ali85 Peon

Best Answers:
    can you explain in keyword? im seeing [cs5 design premium] exact searches 1000 monthly in Usa

shahbaz.ali85, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  3. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Adobe has an affiliate program for like 5 different Countries, so you would look at the Global traffic, not the local traffic.

4. shahbaz.ali85

shahbaz.ali85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Global Exact searches is 2,900 any way thanks for sharing this info

shahbaz.ali85, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  5. QuickFreeHost

QuickFreeHost Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yes I realized it was 2,900 not 9,900 after i posted..