1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Adsense Micro Niche Site - Fully Optimized - Aged Domain - AMAZING POTENTIAL!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by d0rhk, Oct 5, 2011.

Up for sale is a high quality adsense micro niche website.

I built this website to target the keyword "dyspepsia symptoms" but I have lost interest in this project as I have other niche sites I need to focus on.

This website was ranking 12th position in google for a few days with only a couple backlinks (maybe 10) so the potential here for #1 spot is amazing.

With a small simple backlink campaign this website will shoot to #1 in google and make you passive money forever.

All of the content in this site is unique and optimized for the google panda update. The theme is also the CTR theme that cost me $37 by itself.

I will transfer the domain to your godaddy account, and help you with the website transfer if you need any help.

Analytics data:
    Here (pdf)

Adsense:
    Made only $0.38 in one click. I didn't take a screenshot, but if you want one I'll post one.

d0rhk, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  2. miss sarah

miss sarah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could i get earning proof?
    thank's

miss sarah, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  3. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Earnings Screenshot:

[​IMG]

Note:

It says "Content Unique To This Site - No"

The content IS UNIQUE and not found anywhere else.

d0rhk, Oct 6, 2011 IP