1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get PR 2 within a month?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by moby, Oct 5, 2011.

Hey guys,
    I read a few topics and got the overall idea. Thanks for sharing your knowledge but I still have some questions and I would like to know the answers before I start making back links.

[1] What is a permanent and temporary(?) back link? some people say that blog comment back links are not permanent. I can't get this :confused:. Does it mean links inside the comment section will lose their effect after a period of time?

[2] People say that around 1000 do-follow back links is enough to get PR 2. What do you think? Would it be possible to get PR 2 within a month by building 33 back link a day?

I am looking for a practical and guaranteed approach to get PR 2 within a month.

All your comments and suggestions would be a great help to me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Moby

PS: I am not interested in buying back links or asking a PR 3 website admin to put my link in his/her page. :rolleyes:

moby, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  2. Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if this is true or not, but from my personal experience decent backlinks are only part of the solution. Google loves original content and so do site visitors too.

Red Squirrel, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  3. kabir5800

kabir5800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am looking for pr2 ranks for my site careerasabanker.weebly.com. Now this site rank is 1 i need to increase it to 2.what is the quick method/.?

kabir5800, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  4. kabir5800

kabir5800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are absolutely right.i need some dofollow auto approved blog links

kabir5800, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  5. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    within one or two month Page rank doest not update , Its good if you making some dofollow back links instead of thousand nofollow back links.

OSSEO, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  6. Suresh Kumawat

Suresh Kumawat Member

Best Answers:
    Google generally give PR to any website after three months of its(website's*) first update. There are only 50-60 quality back links of related niche are enough to get PR 2 or 3 if you work regularly for your website and the content of your site is fresh and powerful.

You could do some thing else from exchanging links which help you to get good traffic and PR.
    1. Social Bookmarkings
    2. Blog commenting with do-follow links
    3. Forum Postings
    4. Article Submissions
    5. Press Release and
    6. SMO etc...

Suresh Kumawat, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  7. kabir5800

kabir5800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many many thanks for this information.

kabir5800, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  8. moby

moby Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys but almost no one answered my questions :confused:. Well, I know that domain age, the amount of traffic, number of indexed pages, etc. has effect on my PR but I think making more back links can cover the lack of some other factors.

moby, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  9. bl@ck_nin

bl@ck_nin Member

Best Answers:
    Setting a goal like this (PR 2 in 2 months) is like setting a goal that it must be sunny in 2 months. It's beyond your control because Google doesn't have a strict routine when to update google rank.

bl@ck_nin, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  10. seraveegn003

seraveegn003 Member

Best Answers:
    I only get PR1 in 1 months ...

seraveegn003, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  11. imservicesolutions

imservicesolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK...

PR2 is pretty easy, pretty much every single site we promote or I create gets either a PR2 or a PR3 on the first update and those I put real effort into get more (and I don't ever target PR as its not important unless you're selling links or the site, I am always targeting SE rankings). That brings up something else, PR updates are for everyone, G will update ALL PRs at the same time. This summer it happened like 5 times in two months, sometimes it wont update for 5 months but most commonly a PR update occurs about once every three months.

And yes, backlinks are the big factor when it comes to achieving a higher PR. You want to do a couple of things with your linking strategy:
    - DoFollow links. Although DoFollow is not regarded as originally intended due to its utter failure to eliminate things such as comment spam and only used as a factor as far as backlink weight for SEO it is VERY important if you are talking PR.
    - High PR backlinks. Again, always important and certainly a key factor for SEO but equally as crucial when we're talking about increasing PR. Do a little searching, find those PR4, PR5 and PR6 backlinks. Yes, I'm talking about the actual page where your link is going to sit not the site itself. (A little Googling should get you some decent lists for free where you can go get some good links).
    - Someone mentioned content, it is not that important at all for PR. Certainly VERY important for search rankings but not PR. Take our contact page as an example (http://www.imservicesolutions.com) it has NO content, literally about 10 words but its a PR2 from just a small handful of links (not really trying to SEO it as it is just our contact page)

If you want to get PR2 next update spend a little time getting DoFollow decent to high PR backlinks. PR2 is a really easy step, PR3 is a bit harder and anything PR4 and beyond takes substantial linking but really if you build a few quality (the factors I mentioned) links a day and KEEP IT UP there is no reason you cannot hit PR2 when the first PR update for your new site rolls around. There have been quite a few times where sites only a week and certainly less than a month old hit PR2 at the first update with minimal backlinking campaigns.

imservicesolutions, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  12. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    PR2 is easy to get if you are focusing on link building for your site.

dcristo, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  13. imservicesolutions

imservicesolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suppose I should've just wrote that, sums it up pretty well! :)

imservicesolutions, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  14. vanessa0

vanessa0 Peon

Best Answers:
    These are the exact steps I have used to acquire a PageRank 2 and will be using to achieve your goal...
    1-Social Book MArking
    2-Directory submission
    3-Choose The Highest Ranked Blogs
    4-Search For Do-Follow Blogs

vanessa0, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  15. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    The above all will help you in regards of Search Engine Optimization. Backlinks from High PR sites is the one which will help to gain PR.

RamCity, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  16. Rupam Das

Rupam Das Active Member

Best Answers:
    One back link (dofollow) from a PR7 page with not more than 300 outbound link will take you to PR3. with not more than 2000 outbound link will take you to PR2

Try out and smile at the knowledge

Rupam Das, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  17. samratkafle

samratkafle Member

Best Answers:
    Collect lots dofollow backlinks i m damm sure in next pr update you will get atleast PR3

samratkafle, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  18. Terry Jack

Terry Jack Peon

Best Answers:
    That is not true within month you can get 2 PR on your site because lots of work done then finish and then get more efficiency given work then u got More PR.

Terry Jack, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  19. jhon786

jhon786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Only white hat SEO. Only this gives you the best PR to your website. Try to collect dofollow backlinks it will help you a lot.

jhon786, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  20. msaegypt

msaegypt Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that the next steps will make you reach pr2 easy and faster but do you think that google is updating the pr every month ?

as vanessa0 and Suresh Kumawat said :

1-Social Book MArking
    2-Directory submission
    3-Choose The Highest Ranked Blogs
    4-Search For Do-Follow Blogs

msaegypt, Oct 19, 2011 IP