1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AlertPay Online Community Support

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi JoomlaDesigner

Business like that can operate using AlertPay.

The following link is our user agreement, https://www.alertpay.com/en/agreements.aspx , section 6.0 talks about acceptable use and activities.

Cheers

Chrisz@AlertPay, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  2. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi anandnadaar

I see you submitted your website on Friday evening. Website review does not work on weekends. They typically take 3 business days to approve a site.

To complete the verification procedure, please submit a valid proof of ownership. As you are the sole proprietor of your business, you can submit a tax/registration document, if applicable. If you do not have this document, regular account verification procedures will suffice.

Follow these instructions to set your business account to Sole Proprietor:

1. Click on "Become verified".
    2. Under "Corporations", select "Corporate Documents".
    3. Select Business Type as "Sole Proprietorship" from the drop down menu.
    5. Click "Next"
    6. Under Form types, un-check "tax/registration document",
    7. Under Submission Method, check "I do not have any tax/registration documents".
    8. Click "Next"
    9. Click "Send"

Cheers

3. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't understand that exactly but anyways, I sent you my details at PM. Hope you can able find the reason why my application got rejected... Thanks,

JoomlaDesigner, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  4. anandnadaar

anandnadaar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now here is the difference why PayPal is way better.
    I just added a site which sells - Nicotine free & Herbal Cigarettes and the site was rejected whereas PayPal did not have any trouble with it since it is not a cigarette but it is a cigarette to help stop smoking.
    How do I explain it ?? I can even submit certificates or say research lab documents for the same.

And yes I will submit my Incorporation certificate in few hours.

Regards,
    Anand

anandnadaar, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi anandnadaar

There are some industries we do not support and some that PayPal do, and vice verse.

Cheers

6. anandnadaar

Best Answers:
    Hi Chris,

Yes I understand if it was Tobacco that you do not support but our product is absolutely popular for its non-tobacco nature.
    So its really frustrating that company like AlertPay really wants to just ignore the fact and just go by the name Cigarette.
    And to be very frank this is the perfect time for AlertPay to just pull up the shocks and advertise more for Indian users and capitalize on the issue that PayPal is in. If you can just understand what I am saying.
    People like me use to give few thousand dollars per month to PayPal as transaction.. I am not alone but you will get enormous amount of Indian users who wants to just switch from PayPal to the best alternative possible.

7. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi anandnadaar

We cannot support tobacco because of the agreements we have with our service providers. It is not AlertPay's choice, we must comply with their policies.

I agree with you, India is a very important market. AlertPay has about 20 employees based out there, and we are taking steps to make more of an impact.

Cheers

8. anandnadaar

Best Answers:
    Hi Chris,

Not sure why are you repeating the same thing again. I am telling that our product is non-tobacco and we have certificates proving that. So AlertPay should atleast accept those documents and provide us your services.
    In short if I may take the product name here.. Nirdosh Cigarette is not a tobacco product then why is AlertPay not allowing it citing it as Tobacco ??
    Really disappointing that PayPal is doing what they wanted and now AlertPay is doing what it wants to. Irrespective of the purpose, legallity and emotions of the people using your services.

9. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi anandnadaar

I understand what you are saying, regardless it is classified as tobacco by our service providers. There is not much more to debate. This is their classification, and we must comply with those regulations.

Cheers

Chrisz@AlertPay, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  10. Scammedbyalertpay

Scammedbyalertpay Peon

Best Answers:
    Firoz Patel who is the man behind Alertpay is also involved using Ceptum Ab selling and taking payments for Mephedrone and that is a illegal subtence in sweden. Just google "Mephedrone Alertpay" or "steroids alertpay" or "prescription drugs alertpay".

Also Firoz Patel has been involved in other issues just google "alertpay CEO shares sold" they will take your money just like they did take mine!

Scammedbyalertpay, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  11. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Community

We apologize for this post as it takes away from our time to help support you in growing your business.

We are very aware of who this individual is. We have tried to reach out to this individual over the years without success. We regretfully have been forced to begin litigation proceedings; the case is still pending against them. Unfortunately, they will continue to slander and defame our organization for their financial benefit.

We hope that you can understand how unique this case is. We trust in your judgment and appreciate your support.

The reality is the vast majority of our members are more than satisfied with AlertPay and its services, and it shows in our growing daily member base. This individual’s outrageous and libelous statement does not speak to the overwhelmingly positive feedback we get from those that rely on AlertPay to process for their business or to receive remittances.
    We trust that we have clarified this matter, thus, we can return to our favourite activity - supporting you and your business’ success.

Cheers

Sean

AlertPay Team, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  12. nikisourov

nikisourov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello sir, i have a alert pay account and i live in some remote asian country and i see only ways to verify is by using credit card and u help me with other ways of verification? i have done phone verification and if i dont verify whats the limitation? and are u guys giving alert pay credit card?

nikisourov, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  13. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi nikisourov

You can verify your account by doing a bank wire deposit.

To start the verification process, just follow these steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account.
    2. Under “Profile”, click on “Personal”.
    3. Select “Verification”.
    4. Complete as many verification procedures as specified on the page.
    5. If you have a Business account, you must also submit a proof of ownership for your business.

Since we want our members to verify their accounts and to have as many options as possible to do so, we are going to waive the usual bank wire deposit fee just for the purpose of verification. However, the minimum amount for deposit by bank account is $50.00 USD, so you cannot do bank wire verification if you do not intend to deposit at least $50.00.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers

Sean

AlertPay Team, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  14. nikisourov

nikisourov Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks but what about alert pay credit card?

nikisourov, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  15. ncash

ncash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is going on with Alertpay?
    Alertpay always have problems with Visa and MasterCard !!!
    before we can't withdraw money by Credit Card, and now we can't send money by Credit Card,
    do you know that Credit Card is the best and easiest way!!
    so what we can do now?
    always your reply that you don't have a time that it will work again for withdrawal,
    and now it is also with sending money by Credit Card,
    so there is no progress in solving the problem but the problem is now more big,
    I know that Alertpay are working on this issue with your banking partners as we speak,
    but when it will be solved , we don't know,
    is there will be more problems soon, we don't know
    I hope you will solve all your problems very fast, because I really like Alertpay, Thanks.

ncash, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  16. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi nikisourov

The AlertPay prepaid card is in beta testing. We are not accepting new registrations for it yet.

Only a few people have been testing it out at the moment. The results have been very positive. I believe either next week, or the week after the sample size will grow, and more users will be able to test it.

AlertPay will only launch the prepaid card, when it has been fully tested, and we and our members are fully satisfied with it.

We thank for your understanding and patience.

Cheers

Sean

17. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ncash

I understand your frustration. We are as frustrated as you are. These services being down do not benefit us.

Credit card withdrawal is still a work in progress. There are a few issues on this front; one is how it will work within our system as our member base grows. The second issue is how it will work with our service providers and the agreements they have with different countries.

We understand your frustration, and are working on trying to restore these services. It is in our best interest to have these services up and running again. It serves no purpose for us not to offer multiple withdrawal options.

In addition, we are talking about restoring services that involve banks, credit card companies, and bank regulations that differ by country. The implementation is slow because of the parties that are involved.

I am not able to comment on the credit card processing issue, as I do not know much about it. I will be briefed about it later today. Once I know more I will be sure to advise the community

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cheers

Sean

18. gnome chompski

gnome chompski Peon

Best Answers:
    hey AlertPay Team, i sent you a pm regarding my payment withdrawal, it's been in pending for a few days now. it's a standard bank transfer, not credit card. my info is in the pm...please get back to me, thanks

gnome chompski, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  19. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Great that you guys are here to address support related issues.

Basically. I have an ecommerce site that sells hats worth $20 to $50. The total sales is worth around $2000 to $6000 a month. It will increase over the months. I am based in India. Does your payment gateway support Indian members for such an ecommerce site?

What verification is required and how soon can I get started once I submit my application? Lastly, can you suggest a good ecommerce platform that supports alertpay payment mode. I have my site hosted on bigcommerce and they support 50 payment gateways but unfortunately they don't support alertpay. So, do you have any recommendations over here. Also, will members be able to pay me via Paypal through Alery Pay payment gateway.

Thanks in advance!

course575, Oct 7, 2011 IP
  20. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    i have been scammed by one of your exchangers partners (xchanger.org), and i want to open a dispute...could u help me how to refund my money?
    regards

frabato, Oct 8, 2011 IP