1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pay Per Impression Ads

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CizaStudios, Oct 3, 2011.

Hey, I'm starting a site that is going to be targeted towards young males. Unfortunately young males are highly unlikely to click on the adverts, no matter how targeted the ads are. I want to be able to make a profit, even if it's marginal. So I was wondering where one would find the best pay per impression ad service, even if they only pay $0.01 per impression?

CizaStudios, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  2. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    There are lots of Payperimpression websites available that charges $0.005 Per Visitor. But majority are scammers that uses softwares to send traffic..so always do a research before buying payper view traffic..:)

Regards,
    Hashif

hashif, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  3. CizaStudios

CizaStudios Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I'm sorry, what do you mean they use software to send traffic... if they send traffic to the site, wouldn't that increase my page views/profit they provide?

CizaStudios, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  4. hashif

hashif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you can make profits if all are real human visitors..I doN"T mean all are using softwares but majority does, software or bot traffic can leads to adsense account termination or getting your website blacklisted ..:)

hashif, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Adsense has a pay per impression.

Matt_Baker, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  6. GlobeNat

GlobeNat Peon

Best Answers:
    GlobeNat, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  7. CizaStudios

CizaStudios Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for all the post, I don't fully understand how this all works, but how does one run multiple ad networks. I've been reading on multiple forums that, that's the best way to go. This way you're less likely to run out of ads or something?

CizaStudios, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  8. Viacheslav

Viacheslav Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi CizaStudios,

First of all you should choose which ad networks you will use for your premium traffic and which you will let monetize your remnant traffic. Technically you can set everything up with the help of OpenX. Please PM me if you have any more questions.

Viacheslav, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  9. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    0,01 for impression it would be a nice network when they show banners, but only popup networks pay this and more, offcourse this is not good for everyone so it depend from your own expriences and needs.

adbash, Oct 5, 2011 IP