1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forums Looking For The Best Adsense Alternatives.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by JimB21, Sep 23, 2011.

Ok i'm new to these forums and i'm liking them!

I have made a website, a forums. I am looking for the best adsense available for me. Please help.
    Google Adsense will not accept my forum :( .. I am using adbrite right now, I do not like it very much.
    I have gotten 8 clicks and a total of .25 cents? Is that bad or good? Lol. Please help me guys.
    I wanna make that bank!!! $$$$$$$$$$$

JimB21, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for alternative than there is nothing you will find, you have to sacrifice the earning, there are couple other network and adbrite gives lowest earning at this time, so you may test others, but as far as you say alternative, than in nothing else you will earn what you can earn in adsense

aassociatehit, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  3. JimB21

JimB21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Like i said, and what i meant. I'm looking for something like it. I know nothing pays like google i am not that dumb.
    I use to have google adsense for another website i had. But yeah thanks, I know i may test others but thats not my question
    My question is what are the others...

JimB21, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  4. futurepocket

futurepocket Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing as good as AdSense, but the best alternatives are: Clicksor, Bidvertiser, AdBrite (my favorite), Infolinks and Chitika. It's important to understand though that what works for me may not work for you because of the kind of advertisers on each network. My advice? Try out all the ones I listed, give them trial runs (except KEEP Infolinks going -- note, AdBrite has in-text ads too and they pay a LOT for clicks) and see which one works best for you.

futurepocket, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  5. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why did AdSense decline your account?
    Try to use Clicksor, Fidelity Media and AdBrite at the same time.
    But if your site has any illegal content then... :confused: I think you understand me

Ant0ni, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  6. ndereef

ndereef Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard mixed reviews about Adbrite. i guess it depends on your site and your traffic.

ndereef, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  7. farout

farout Peon

Best Answers:
    I can tell you now that anyone will be alot happier with Crimson Cash Ad Network than any other alternative to adsense, let me explain what we do & how we will be able to maximize your profits as a publisher quickly with zero effort on your part.

Normally an Ad Network is either solely Pay Per Click(PPC) or Cost Per Action(CPA). What sets us apart from most other networks is how we "look out" for the interests of both the Advertiser & the Publisher.

Our network is a PPC & CPA hybrid returning maximum profit for both the Advertiser & Publisher. Meaning our Ad Optimizing technology works daily to return increasing conversion for both parties.

Essentially the technology involved continuously Rotates & Tests Ads while Rotating & Testing landing pages too. Performances are automatically scored by the system after each days close. Lower scored Ads are then replaced each day by higher scored ads.

The "intelligence" of our system takes care of the testing and tracking Publishers normally need to do for themselves.

Publishers traffic becomes matched to Advertiser offers automatically...Everyone wins as our technology does all the "heavy" lifting!
    If you sign up and give our Ad Network a week as a publisher you will be astonished with the results & profits you get & you have nothing to lose by giving us a try. check us out at http://crimson-cash.com for more details

farout, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  8. James Green

James Green Peon

Best Answers:
    chitika,adbrite...

James Green, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  9. Fkaafka

Fkaafka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In adbrite there are so many ads that are based on CPM ( Even if somebody clicks on them they wont pay you a dime.). Chitika, PocketCents and Bidvertiser is ok

Fkaafka, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  10. MichaelSelim

MichaelSelim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Bidvertiser and AdBrite

MichaelSelim, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  11. candy@123

candy@123 Member

Best Answers:
    If you running Forum on technology topics then you can also run affiliate using site like Clickbank. I think it best way to earn money from Affiliate Marketing.

Cheers :)

candy@123, Apr 10, 2012 IP