1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Game of Thrones Forums [PR4]

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nzk0, Sep 24, 2011.

Game of Thrones Forums

I'm looking to sell a forum I setup about Game of Thrones, this website was setup in the middle of the first season of Game of Thrones and it's already 175k on Alexa. The show is not currently on TV right now and it's still growing in Alexa rank.

I have not tried to monitize the website apart from Donations which I have gotten 240$ as of now (in 3 weeks). and some very minor adsense revenue.

This forum has a huge monetization potential. After the success season 1 had when season 2 comes out there will undoutably be many CPA offers directly targeted for Game of Thrones fans which you should be able to make 250$/week from per top Country. i.e. 250$ from US, UK & Canada so 450$ a week for about 3-4 months. So 5400$-7200$.

And thats just from the CPA, if we count donations which can easily get you a good 1000$/month so you'd make a lot more.

Also, to you skeptics out there I want to point out that I'm speaking from experience here. I sold a forum last year on Flippa for 30k$ and was making more than these numbers with the site being about 30k in Alexa, the site now has a lower Alexa rank than the one I'm selling since it was an Avatar related forum and the new owner is waiting for Avatar 2 to come out.

Reason for me selling this forum is the same as last one, I'm impatient and always looking to make more websites. I don't like waiting to make money but if you're interested in making a good long term investement you can't go wrong with GoT-Forums.com. I promise you you'll at least make a 200-250% ROI when season two comes out and thats being really pessimistic. If the show is renewed for season 3,4,5 you'll obvisouly make way more.

Also, if you need help in setting up OpenX ad server I can walk you through it. Its a huge plus since you can geotarget your ads and make 3x more money as I pointed out.

If you have any questions, doubts, etc, please feel free to comment or PM me. I'm really friendly and once again, I promise you that I'm not being overly confident on these numbers. You can also view my resume @ http://ph.ilip.pe/bagda/CV.pdf for a short history of my old forum and myself.

Thanks !

n.b. vB license and vbSEO license are included

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    nzk0, Sep 24, 2011 IP
  2. furkane

furkane Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    send me details pls

furkane, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  3. Contort

Contort Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM me asking price.

Contort, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  4. Rafaweborama

Rafaweborama Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    How much is the forum making currently? Only the donations are the income stream?

Rafaweborama, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  5. nzk0

nzk0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, yes, only from donations as of now. Like your Avatar BTW :)

nzk0, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  6. jaghu

jaghu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me your payment proff very intresting

jaghu, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  7. rahahm33

rahahm33 Well-Known Member