1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any ways to get traffic for free or at very low cost?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aab1, Sep 29, 2011.

1. pageupseo

pageupseo Peon

Best Answers:
    You should join some social networks like facebook, twitter, myspace, linkedin etc...

pageupseo, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  2. ggagaga123

ggagaga123 Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe Traffic exchanges is very good for you.

ggagaga123, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  3. Compuzone

Compuzone Member

Best Answers:
    I heard PPV (pay per visitor) is cheaper than PPC. Or If you can create some targeted facebook fan pages with many targeted likes, it will become quite good income sources.

Compuzone, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  4. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree its either time or moneybut what if you are not selling something and just a blog site 6 month old and getting 400 unique pageview without wordpress installed on it do you think shifting to wordpress would do good, yeah we all want to make money of our site but i believe to see cash first before parting with it check netalien.biz

they donot work unless you have a good fan page

I just donot want to be rude but most of user here is amature or novice and most of them dont share their secrets otherwise everybody would do it

if your site is not keyword oriented what do u say then check netalien.biz

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    RajuMukherjee, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  5. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Just sent you a pm my friend. You can also check out my sig. I offer free weekly tips on how to generate free long term traffic along with my free guide :)

Good luck

braincandy, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  6. Maa

Maa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wrote a blog post called "4 Great Places To Advertise Your Banners" and I mention 4 good banner advertising networks. One of my favorites that I mention is Vtrafficrush. I am having really good results with it. It has 3 great components in internet marketing which are: Advertising, making money, and building a list. You can join for free, but to upgrade it is only $20.00 which is a one time fee. If you can't upgrade right away what you can do is if you get people who signup under you and they upgrade when you can take that money when it reaches $20.00 you can use that money to upgrade. (that is what I did) By upgrading I mean become a pro member. It really works too. If you would like to check it out for yourself just go to my Simply Spending blog in my signature and check out the blog post. "4 Great Places To Advertise Your Banners" You can still use this program even if you don't have a banner because they also allow text links. It's really a win-win situation.

Maa, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  7. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way of getting it for free is to find out which links the sites in the top rankings are getting their backlinks from (the free ones ofcourse) and see if you can do the same for your site

golfpro1, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  8. aab1

aab1 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That sounds interesting, but how exactly would I find what their backlinks are?

Thanks

aab1, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  9. Compuzone

Compuzone Member

Best Answers:
    learn about SEO, if you can get your sites on google first page, you'll receive free targeted visitors.

Compuzone, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  10. hellodomain

hellodomain Peon

Best Answers:
    blog commenting can bring more vistors to you.try this.

hellodomain, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  11. Amyaselia

Amyaselia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    promote your product in boards and forums related to your niche...

Amyaselia, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  12. mygreatshoppe

mygreatshoppe Member

Best Answers:
    There is no Solution Of Hard Work And Unique Content in Your Web Site For Regular and Staedy Traffic...no need to spend mony like this...spend money in SEO learning and product enhancement..traffic will automatically drive to your website...SEO, Social Networking And Forums are the best option....

mygreatshoppe, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  13. kc33

kc33 Peon

Best Answers:
    For paid..try PPC..it's quick and let's you test to see if your landing page is working or not...You can also put banner ads on other people's sites. Just contact the owners of the site (who are in the same niche as you) as ask them how much it will cost to put a banner on their site. You can try a site called buysellads. For Free ways I still find article marketing to be one of the best ways to get targeted traffic despite the Panda update. Ezinearticles still gets heaps of traffic. As long as you are writing your articles properly and providing valuable information in them you will get some good TARGETED traffic to your site.

kc33, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  14. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    better said then done, seo can help you get t o the first page but only human visit can make you to the top beside who has timefor constant seo rather choose some plugins to do the job:D

just joing donot help you need good friend list real friend and admirer which is hard to get if you are not a celebrity

I had tried them they are from search engine and premium blog directory who link naturally or when you pay them well like yahoo dir

true but i prefer guest posting rather then blog commenting worth your time and have long term affect

that help a lot but writing for other people is not better writing same good content for your own site that would bring good traffic from search engine autopilot

ahem--- that cost serious money i would rather spend it on auto seo or some seo pluging or even getting listed in high traffic directoury

I donot want to buy temporary traffic

untargeted traffic never result anything who wants them just ot raise the alexa rank or for the sake of getting visibiliy

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
    RajuMukherjee, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  15. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:
    You could use this free tool http://www.linkdiagnosis.com/

You should also put your link in your signature space on the forums you frequent and respond to posts with valuable information as well as post valuable threads.

fruzzlies, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  16. clickthroughrate

clickthroughrate Peon

Best Answers:
    Write interesting articles about current issues. Apple, Google, Presidential race etc and put up those links/articles on your site.

clickthroughrate, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  17. cinta5509

cinta5509 Member

Best Answers:
    in bookmarks site, or social networking..

cinta5509, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  18. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is very easy to get traffic cheap -
    just buy it

vna1611, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  19. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    cpabux.com, Apr 8, 2012 IP