1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my site visitors dropped frpm 4k to 200 visitrors daily

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ahmadjordan, Sep 26, 2011.

1. rhondag

rhondag Member

Best Answers:
    I have friends who had auto blogs and content that lost a lot of traffic from Google earlier this year. If your content on your site is all Original, then this would not be the case with your site. Like said in earlier post, if you have original content, proper on-page seo and off as well, then there would have to be something your changed on your site without realizing it. Knowing where the heavy traffic was coming from is the best place to start investigating.

rhondag, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  2. williamjames

williamjames Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe Google banned your website. I was reading some forum last week and a guy said that.

williamjames, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  3. Narutopedia

Narutopedia Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, you've changed your layout..

Narutopedia, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  4. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    traffic just got decreased its not banned its just suffering from drop of ranking in Google it will get back depending on the content and links your site getting.

Excel 8, Oct 2, 2011 IP