1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBay auction sniping service, very competitive prices

Discussion in 'Services' started by aab1, Sep 30, 2011.

I offer a web based eBay auction sniping service that automatically places your eBay bids just seconds before auctions end, Increasing your chances of winning while decreasing the winning bid amount. This can be very useful to anyone that buys on eBay either resell or for yourself.

There is a FREE 10 day trial and after that the cost to use the service is from 1% to 0.5% of your winning bids or from $2.50 to $5.00 per month.

See my signature for the link to my website.

Thank you

aab1, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  2. EvilArtee

EvilArtee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you serious? Free or semi-free software like that has been on the internet since... forever...

EvilArtee, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  3. aab1

aab1 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The free versions can't come close to the features and support I offer as they are run by people doing that in their spare time. This product is my main source of income and has top quality support and regular updates to add new features, there's a reason I have about 8000 paid users when there are free versions available. Many people prefer to pay for something of quality that works well than get something free that is likely to fail or not be supported.

aab1, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  4. noorizam

noorizam Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it same like goofbay?

noorizam, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  5. aab1

aab1 Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is specifically an auction sniping service and software so it's not like goofbay, it is specialized for sniping.

Thank you

aab1, Oct 2, 2011 IP