1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Wordpress shopping carts do you recomend me?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hungvn9, Sep 26, 2011.

Hello,
    I am in process of founding new e-store using Wordpress. It will be a travel related website. I will sell souvenir gifts and provide tour booking services. I know Wordpress is not the most completed e-commercial solution but I decide to start with this powerful platform as my shop is new and small. Zencart or other open shopping carts seem to be very complex and heavy for me. But I still wish to have the most professional shopping cart using Wordpress. I would go with a premium shopping cart plugin. I have read some reviews about Wordpress shopping carts but still can not make my decission. Cart66 and Shopp seem to be good but I still need your recommendations.
    Thanks

hungvn9, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  2. cloud services

cloud services Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    best Open Cart.

cloud services, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  3. adkarfaserv

adkarfaserv Active Member

Best Answers:
    OpenCart is an another Store CMS, for Wordpress Cart66 is good, but there are two versions, one Free & another one is paid version.

adkarfaserv, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  4. necrobyter

necrobyter Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't recommend using Wordpress for e-commerce, some do but personally I think you are much better off with something developed specifically for the task.

My favourite is Magento, it can be a steep learning curve but the features of the free version are amazing and there's loads of easy to install plug ins etc... and loads of cool design templates for less than £40

necrobyter, Sep 27, 2011 IP
  5. Visualz

Visualz Peon

Best Answers:
    I give Cart66 the thumbs up. Just started using it recently and it's the best of all the free cart plugins/themes I've tried and tested over the years.

Visualz, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  6. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the e-commerce site that fit you best. WP E-Commerce allows you to write some description beside your product. Having description beside your products is better as your shoppers have more understanding on each product that you offer.

ExaMike, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  7. yellowww

yellowww Peon

Best Answers:
    WP e-commerce is quite easy to learn.

yellowww, Oct 1, 2011 IP