1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article writers wanted

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by grandislandne, Sep 30, 2011.

Looking for article writers who are born in and raised in the US, Canada or UK. Should be capable of independently researching a given topic and writing a coherent and engaging article without any grammar mistakes. Please pm me with your best rate. Typical article I need will be in the range of 5000-10000 words. No advance payments, I lost $100 recently to a 'writer' on DP who sends me blank emails and then 'oops i forgot to attach the article', and then sends a blank word file :D, I am too embarrassed by my mistake even to ask for a refund. Please send me a sample article if you are interested. Any kind of medical background would be a big plus.
    Please don't send me any pms with "me native speaker in the english i sure give you nice articels with no gremer misthakes"

grandislandne, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  2. alexcool9

alexcool9 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi...i can write articles for you on most of the topics but i am very very comfortable with technology related articles due to my computer science graduation background.Btw i write for extrapath.com,you can check quality of contents if u want.

alexcool9, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  3. wooddavid987

wooddavid987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have been cheated from a seller, in our case we 've been cheated by a customer (who is one of the DP member)". Took all 27 articles and nothing paid in return (he said simply only one small sentence "All are Crappy!!" ) when we asked us to show us such crap of single sentence from any article we delivered, he was failed to show...Dont know how to punish these guyz... (Our writers are professional and we charge reasonable price only..)

have a gr8 day!

Regards,

wooddavid987, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  4. kingos

kingos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    C'mon dude, your grammar is crappy. Looks like something spun or written by a kid; and even kids can write better these days! Go learn basic grammar first before making claims that you're a writer. This right here, is why people disrespect reputable writers here.

kingos, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  5. wooddavid987

wooddavid987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're mistaken.. Im not a writer. Im the one from a Support team of our great Article Writing Service..

Have a gr8 day! :)

wooddavid987, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  6. anandnik00

anandnik00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please stop the fight straight away. Anyone can be cheated and no one is born genius so please behave yourself.

anandnik00, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  7. wooddavid987

wooddavid987 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey dude, you felt that we're fighting.. :confused: no man.. Im just saying my bad exp due to because of one DP member..

wooddavid987, Oct 1, 2011 IP