1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a tool.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gopi krishan, Sep 30, 2011.

Hi All,

I want a tool where I can put my home page URL and the tool will count all the internal pages and show me all the internal pages with their associated Page Rank at one place.

Is there any tool available? Please post if you have.
    Thanks in advance.

gopi krishan, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  2. prima

prima Peon

Best Answers:
    me too searching for the same

prima, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  3. kumartinku

kumartinku Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want to count all internal pages you should use google webmaster tool..there you can find your all internal pages of your site or many of thinks you can find from webmaster tool.

kumartinku, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  4. gopi krishan

gopi krishan Peon

Best Answers:
    True, I can see internal pages in webmaster tool. My query is how can I see page rank of all internal pages at a single tool.

gopi krishan, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  5. indianseocompany

indianseocompany Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my friend there can't be such tool that crawls all your pages and show you the corresponding PR. It can hardly shows first 10 or 20 pages crawled in your site.

Just imagine if you are having a ecommerce site with thousands and thousands of pages. Do you expect that someone will give you a detail report of your page ranks by all these pages just for free. No buddy... it's not gonna to happen.

indianseocompany, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  6. twittermarketingstrategy

twittermarketingstrategy Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the best tool to fulfill all your problem is market samurai, you will get all the details about your website ranking & internal pages from there.

7. edwardsjanet

edwardsjanet Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not sure about this, but you could try A1 sitemap generator. It indexes all your inner pages (and I think there is the option to get PR value as well)

Another bet is to install the seoquake bar in FF or google chrome and then simply do a google search like this

site:malpri.com (where malpri.com is your website. By using 'site:' you are telling google to show only those pages from your site)

edwardsjanet, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  8. adam456

adam456 Member

Best Answers:
    Google webmaster can solve your problem .

adam456, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  9. RobertoMejia

RobertoMejia Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also submit your sitemap to a bulk page rank checker. Just Google Bulk PR checker. There are lots out there.

If you don't have a site map, you can use a tool like A1 sitemap generator, or an online tool that will crawl your site. Then submit that to a page rank checker.

I have an excel add in that will check PR. You could try to find one and use that. (sorry, I don't remember where I found it)

RobertoMejia, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  10. Canadaontop

Canadaontop Peon

Best Answers:
    Market Samurai is the best tool to check the all required details of your website including inner pages. seocentro.com also provide this facilities, you just have to put all your website URL, it will show you all pages with Page Rank.

Canadaontop, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  11. JasonHall23

JasonHall23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure you could find python/perl/ruby script to do it or post a job on freelancer. Prop get a student to build one for you for a $50 dollars or so.

JasonHall23, Oct 1, 2011 IP