1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Regarding the effect of Google's Panda Update

Discussion in 'Google' started by seoguys04, Sep 29, 2011.

With the Panda Updates - content farming issue, most high value sites have received hard blow. Even some pages of Ezine Articles weren't of no exception. Still some of the SEO people, I have seen, publishing a single article to multiple sites. Although the quality of the article are not necessarily thin, still this kinda activities are generating duplicate content. How's Google considering this? Any idea?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
    seoguys04, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  2. seoguys04

seoguys04 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Mandy... I want an answer actually. I have little knowledge to share :)

3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google considers the one that got indexed first as original and labels the rest as duplicate. Post the Panda update, a lot of websites and article directories (including Ezine) have tightened their belts and have started to deal with content duplicacy seriously. I agree that there are a good number of content scrapers who do not mind losing their SERP rankings and starting it off all over again, and such dare-devils may get going with it... :)

C.Rebecca, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  4. seoguys04

seoguys04 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    True... and this is how the SEO industry is being adversely affected. There is a simple solution and that can boost their rankings as well. The writers can write one articles and re-write them a few time make at least 40% changes to be submitted to different other sites.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  5. aileenwuornos

aileenwuornos Peon

Best Answers:
    According to seo point of view its not advisible thing to do. you can submit your article to popular article directory like ezine, hubpage, squidoo. Article should be spin before submitting it to article directory

aileenwuornos, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  6. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is not possible to submit same articles as they are checked duplication before getting publication. What actually can be done is publishing rewritten article, which is not supposed to be a duplicate article to panda.

rising_sun, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  7. wekop

wekop Peon

Best Answers:
    basically the Google wants really fix things for the better, informative and interesting content that is the goal from search engine numbers one this

wekop, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  8. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that why serps were down recently ? coz of panda ?

simple007, Sep 30, 2011 IP