1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

who wants to get my site out of the panda bin??

Discussion in 'Google' started by Buckyuk, Sep 29, 2011.

Ok, so my site resultseuromillions.co.uk was ranking 3rd in google for all the euromillionsresults terms (behind main euromillions and main national lottery site) in google.co.uk before the panda update.

It was getting about 15k hits per day at the weekends, since panda its on page 5 of google and hence getting next to no traffic.

Obviously theres loads of people in this position, but i cant be bothered doing anything with it as ive lost faith in google lol.

If anyone thinks they can get it out the panda bin, then i would reward them hansomely.

If any experts have experience of succesfully recovering sites after panda then please get in touch so we can chat about a deal.

Thanks
    Alan

Buckyuk, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  2. aniru

aniru Member

Best Answers:
    what is this panda?

aniru, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  3. RossCheal

RossCheal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think I can help you in any way shape or form but Im quite intrestead in the Term "panda" Could you elaborate on what it is?

Ross.

RossCheal, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  4. semwinner

semwinner Peon

Best Answers:
    for Panda, simply saying, if you can make your site full of original content, less copy one ,you will certainly out.

semwinner, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  5. SEOExpertSydney

SEOExpertSydney Member

Best Answers:
    It happened with so many people after panda effect. However you can get your position again with the help of site optimization. Go to the webmaster tool and remove the unused and bad pages from index. Remove error of the website and give the good and unique content. Do SEO of your site and you will find again yourself on the top. :)

SEOExpertSydney, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  6. jalanbk

jalanbk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can do it... You already have my Email details, please share Keywords for which you were ranking earlier with me on Email...

jalanbk, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  7. aileenwuornos

aileenwuornos Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to get out of panda then you have to do few things like check duplicate content on your site then remove all duplicate content from your site

aileenwuornos, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  8. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds good that ur sit was getting 15k/week. Don't worry about panda, remove all duplicate contents and then replace them with some new things and you will certainly get it back during the next panda update.

rising_sun, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  9. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The panda sin bin is hard to get out of. I've been trying myself. Seems as soon as traffic starts to go up again, they do another mini update and *smack* back down the bottom of the bin again.

I own the duplicate content in my case, and I wrote it myself. I've deleted the original content and 301'd it to the new site. This is completely, utterly useless - Google doesn't unindex the old content if you do that. Took the redirect off a few days ago to see what would happen and the old, deleted site with no content whatsoever shot straight to the top of the SERPs for the stuff the new site should rank for. The new site ranks *just* high enough to have picked up several thousand organic backlinks from bloggers since the first panda update, which I think is the only thing keeping it from being on page 5.

I've given up in disgust and made an autogenerated page in place of the deleted content that says "this content is moved" with a link to the new site. So far, google has indexed about 3 of these pages (of 400) in the last fortnight so its going to be an eternity before its all clear, google crawls pages that have been deleted for 6 months incredibly slowly.

On the upside, they've changed the algorithm a bit so that individual pages get penalised more than the entire site, so if you get a single page completely free of dup content, that page will rise a bit. Not as much as you want, but more than it used to.

RumpledElf, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  10. webgames247

webgames247 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly i dont think there is nothing you can do. If i were you i start building a new sites and created 301 redirect.

webgames247, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  11. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would NOT be doing a 301 redirect. They don't work. In fact, they're worse than not working. If you're going to start again start again clean, don't try and point an older version of the site to a newer one.

If I could turn back time, the day I decided to split off a part of my old site and put it on its own domain is the day I should have totally removed the content from the old site and let the new one stand on its own.

RumpledElf, Sep 30, 2011 IP