1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need some expert advice on SEO

Discussion in 'SEO' started by mach, Sep 17, 2011.

Hello experts,

My autoblog is acting weird. The blog gets around 20-30 visitors a day but few days back on 30th August my blog got around 1400 visitors. All the visitors viewed a particular post. But after that my blog is getting the usual visitors. I never did any SEO on the post. Do you guys have any idea about what would have happend?
    Also can you give me any idea on how to SEO my autoblog. Is there any way to automate the process of SEO for each post?

I have one more question. I cannot find my blog in google unless I type the exact domain name. But in msn for a particular keyword my blog remains within the first 5 and in yahoo in the first page but still my demographic result shows that most of the visitors are coming from google. How is that possible?

mach, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  2. vickysharma

vickysharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello mach, you need to have SEO of your blog from where you will get traffic for your blog and social network is must for any website or blog because if there will be a great and good social network then your blog site will be visited more and more by the people. So your blog need to have Directory submission and social bookmarking because this two are the most developing social network.

vickysharma, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  3. mach

mach Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks vicky for your reply. I am doing all this that you have mentioned still I cannot understand why there was a sudden burst in traffic.

mach, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  4. seowrkshop

seowrkshop Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey Mach for this you need to hire SEO expert. He will do all stuff and generate more traffic to you..

seowrkshop, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  5. Dolph Stallone

Dolph Stallone Peon

Best Answers:
    it happens when u write a topic on latest news or a demanding topic.
    Visitors increases.

It will good if you can do SEO for your blog.

Dolph Stallone, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  6. vickysharma

vickysharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Then mach why don't you try with our press release and forum posting. This is one of the best and fast way to get high traffic and it is sure that you will get lots of traffic from this.

vickysharma, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  7. Captonles

Captonles Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you submit your site Google webmaster ?
    Site map XML submit Google webmaster ?

Your content Good that's why got Good Visitor or you participant Forum posting give you Traffic ,Yahoo answer best way ?

Captonles, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  8. webscrollinfosystems

webscrollinfosystems Peon

Best Answers:
    how u calculate visitors for ur blog?
    do u use Google Analytics?

webscrollinfosystems, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  9. wmclub

wmclub Member

Best Answers:
    You must use google anaytics to calculate visitors, and keep quality back links add quality content to the site and add google adword compagin to get more traffic and high PR.

wmclub, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  10. vickysharma

vickysharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write more and add more new and latest information in your blog. It will effect traffic for your blog.

vickysharma, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  11. reivand

reivand Peon

Best Answers:
    *Maybe those visitors are actually need the information on that post, but is that 1400 are all organic or plus bots? it was a rare case for that but it is possible..

*It is possible to automate the process but it will require a comprehensive amount of understanding about the SEO process itself, for me the best way is to manually do the SEO process on each post to maximizing SEO becuse every post is different/unique.

*As for your blog you have to optimize the SEO on your blog, just keyword is not enough to get your blog up in Google because of panda, but some search engine are still look at your keyword...my advice is just use your focus keyword and make a phrase from that and do not use it too much.

peace man...

reivand, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  12. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shared on Stumble Upon? Digg? Facebook? Twitter? Or just a mass crawl by bots or some other unusual internet behaviour...

uca, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  13. seoamitverma14

seoamitverma14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Your domain may listing in any of the site who is creating traffic using the script. To increase traffic target your business specified keywords on search engine.......

seoamitverma14, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  14. nareshsingh1985

nareshsingh1985 Banned

Best Answers:
    You will get enough traffic always if you are involve in Social media sites and writing posts on latest interesting topics which user wants to read. A visitor is just want to get more accurate latest updated information.
    cheers

nareshsingh1985, Oct 1, 2011 IP
  15. peteralec

peteralec Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you integrated GA on you blog?? how are you tracking your blog's traffic? if you are using any tracking application then you should've checked the resource from where that traffic came. If you got the resource then it'll be good for you to work more on that resource and try to cater the requirements of reader in your upcoming posts, so that you can get regular traffic.

peteralec, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  16. fldave59

fldave59 Peon

Best Answers:
    More than likely your site was crawled by bots, although that is a high number of hits. If you are using Google Analytics it will not count bot hits, but your blog software will. I use Joomla, and sometimes I will have articles with 40-50 hits all at once, and when I look at my Google Analytics it shows just a few visitors.

fldave59, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  17. nncjn

nncjn Peon

Best Answers:
    It usually happens when you post an article that was many people search

nncjn, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  18. beven

beven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all due to quality content because some times we get some solution even form an ordinary sites...... Keep interesting & good content posting

beven, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  19. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you had a rush of visits but just a couple of days, it may have been a Stubleupon like having its effects in you.

Tedel, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  20. iphoneappdevelopment

iphoneappdevelopment Peon

Best Answers:
    Make your blog popular, so the search engines will index it promptly. Put content in it, that's interesting and significant to your readers. Post your Blog to some of free blog and news directories. Having your blog searchable on the web won't happen automatically, nor will it happen instantly. A lot of hard work, and patience, is required.

iphoneappdevelopment, Oct 11, 2011 IP